Jump link missing

CruiserDee

Hello!

I am looking for a little help. Maybe I am remembering incorrectly or am thinking of a different cruiseline (sorry but NCL remains my fave however I have cruised a lot of different ones). BUT if I am recalling right, there was a link to register as a cruisecritic with NCL and they put a note in your room on when the meeting is. I think I had to do this the last time I cruised with them (you give your name and booking# and then they tell you how many other people have registered as well.)

Am I thinking wrong? Or did they do away with this? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Dee

Thank you for responding!

It must be another cruise line. I remember them requiring a certain number of registrants before they schedule the meeting. My Roll Call is not very active so I was trying to see how many were registered to make sure we were having a meeting. BAH! My mind is gonzo!

Thanks again!

NCL will post the date and time in the Dailys, in general, the Meet & Greet will be held first sea day, around 11am in a specialty restaurant. It usually lasts about an hour and many officers attend and are introduced to the CC members. Business cards are given out to those attending to be used if there are any problems while on board.

They usually provide a very nice spread... coffee, tea, juices, muffins, cookies, Danish pastries. etc.

It's usually a very nice gathering.

Cheers

You individually register for the Cruise Critic Meet & Mingle (aka Meet & Greet) or Connections Party with most of the larger cruise lines (see on banner at top of this page), but not NCL. Someone on the Roll Call actually has to volunteer to email NCL Events to set it up and advise numbers. Then the rest get to read about where and when in the daily program.

Hello!

I am looking for a little help. Maybe I am remembering incorrectly or am thinking of a different cruiseline (sorry but NCL remains my fave however I have cruised a lot of different ones). BUT if I am recalling right, there was a link to register as a cruisecritic with NCL and they put a note in your room on when the meeting is. I think I had to do this the last time I cruised with them (you give your name and booking# and then they tell you how many other people have registered as well.)

This sounds like Royal Caribbean for the Meet and Mingle.