Epic Upgrade Please reply ASAP

LynnTTT

Just got an email from the upgrade fairy. Just $ 50 pr person to upgrade from standard balcony (category BF on cabin on deck 13 to upgrade to mini-suite , Worth it? Tell me ASAP.

Won't do the Haven upgrade.

The only difference is the size of the bathroom. Room same size. I would do it because I like the big bathrooms,

Not sure what you are talking about. There are no bathrooms on the Epic. You have a toilet on one side of the entry. A shower stall on the other side of the entry. And a tiny sink in front of the bed (which does not change size as you go from a balcony to minisuite - still tiny - still in the middle of the room).

Just got an email from the upgrade fairy. Just $ 50 pr person to upgrade from standard balcony (category BF on cabin on deck 13 to upgrade to mini-suite , Worth it? Tell me ASAP.

Please clarify - most here are under the impression they only offer the bid program, not an actual offer with a fixed price.

I also notice you that you "won't do the haven" which leads me to believe you got the bid email.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

An update; when I went into the offer, it clarified that I could bid from $ 50-$ 400. So I went ahead and did an offer of $ 60 per person or $120 for the cabin. It takes the credit card information, but we may not know if our offer is accepted until 2 days before the cruise.

I doubt that we'll get it, but since I can't tell if the mini-suite is that much different from a regular balcony, I really don't care much.

And no, I'm not the slightest bit worried about going to Barcelona

Not sure what you are talking about. There are no bathrooms on the Epic. You have a toilet on one side of the entry. A shower stall on the other side of the entry. And a tiny sink in front of the bed (which does not change size as you go from a balcony to minisuite - still tiny - still in the middle of the room).

Read through it too quickly. For some reason I was thinking of Breakaway....my bad.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

An update; when I went into the offer, it clarified that I could bid from $ 50-$ 400. So I went ahead and did an offer of $ 60 per person or $120 for the cabin. It takes the credit card information, but we may not know if our offer is accepted until 2 days before the cruise.

I doubt that we'll get it, but since I can't tell if the mini-suite is that much different from a regular balcony, I really don't care much.

And no, I'm not the slightest bit worried about going to Barcelona

Yep... the same upgrade system that everyone else is getting. See this long thread

What was your upgrade offer and what did you bid