Lost in new web site

honumaui

Is anyone able to navigate the new web site ? It is awful. I can't find out the tours for my 2015 cruise. Can't find the hotel packages either. They say I don't have an account ( although I cruised on the Surf in Dec. & had no problems then.):(

Honuimaui, if you check back a few postings to August 24 you will find another post about this. Yes, it is awful- what were they thinking? It's impossible to use. I want to check out some of their cruises but I can't do anything with it. The old website was so much nicer.

Went to book excursion on WS website today. I even went so far as making the actual payment, clicked on the "make purchase" button, then nothing. Call beck WS and they said they got nothing under my name. I made the purchase by phone.

I suspect their web is in need of TLC. It doesn't work with Explorer 8, and definitely allergic to Explorer 10. Chrome seems OK.

why would they set it up to where you can't get the prices and book right there on line - like HAL, Cunard, etc... press "call for quote" but I want to do the comparison myself.... Cat A vs Cat B or suite.

AND I am not having any issue with Shore Excursion booking for my cruise.

They have never had their site set up where you can book online - maybe they will in the future. However, you can get cabin pricing to make comparisons:

When you are on the main page for the cruise you are looking at there is a blue/gray shaded bar. At the far right you can click on Offers & Pricing. That will take you to a page with pricing for all the categories.

Hope that helps.

Not sure if this is specifically related to the new website, but our itin. for the upcoming Barcelona/Lisbon cruise is all messed up.

This was supposed to include 2 complimentary tours and we choose two and also paid for 2 others.

The original billing shows a credit for the 2 complimentary ones (correctly).

The travel documents we just received show 3 complimentary and one paid.

The travel documents also show us as having signed up for all four.

The information on the website shows us as not having booked anything other than the one they're still showing on the travel documents as "paid", but not either the 2 that were supposed to be complimentary or the one we paid for that is now showing on the documents as complimentary.

My head hurts.

Edited by milepig