Azamara Discoveries Restaurant Menus (January 2016)

Andy

Hi Everyone,

As promised, here's the latest Discoveries Restaurant Menus. Each Menu is divided into 2 pages.

As always, please be advised the posted menus may not be exact menus experienced on your sailing, and, are always subject to change. If you learn of updates, please email me, and I will try my best to keep the menus current.

I'd like to mention, that we've just spent 11 wonderful days onboard Azamara Journey, and greatly enjoyed the new menus. The variety was outstanding and everything was delicious ! Kudos to Azamara executive chef Robert van Rijsbergen, on a tremendous effort.

Our thanks to Bonnie MacLaird, and to Kay Fowler at Azamara for providing the menus. Enjoy !

Edited by Host Andy

Will this new menu also served on the Quest?:rolleyes:

Hi Soviliav01,

Im unsure of the answer, but will try to find out. Please stay tuned !

Andy,

I follow most of the Azamara threads, but usually don't post. Your posts are fantastic! Our first Azamara cruise is still over a year away (Australia & New Zealand), but your posts (and others) make me more anxious every day. Thanks again for what you have done . . . and what I know you will continue to do.

Jerry

Thanks

It is interesting, at first I think yes lots of change, then I looked at menus from December on Quest and it's amazing how a few minor changes and a new way of presenting the menu (all the Entres together not in sub groups) suddenly makes it all look much more appealing and psychologically makes you believe the choice is better when in fact the changes are quite small.

I will be interested in seeing what the "world destination choice of the day" is. I noticed that term also on the Patio menu, I wonder if it will be the same choice up there each day (makes sense)

Look forward to seeing the remaining menus when you get time to post them.

Edited by uktog

Thanks, Andy. These look great - some dishes the same as on last year's menu, but quite a few new and definitely a greater choice, and more 'wow' dishes.

Does the little paragraph about 'world destination choice' mean that there is a 'special' every day that's not on the menu or is it a way of describing the mains for the day. If it's a 'special', did you ever ask what they were - what sort of things were they?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk