Transport from San Francisco airport

RJHNorthyorks

we are flying into San Francisco on 23 May and staying at the Best Western plus the Tuscan. Can anyone advise on the best way to get to the hotel please?

We don't want to use public transport and are currently considering a taxi unless we can identify something else.

Thanks in anticipation.

Super Shuttle is the common recommendation on the board.

I must not check as often as you, but they have HORRIBLE reviews on yelp and other sites. Given the already stressful situation of a vacation, I would do Uber or a cab and be done with it. Just MHO.

My UBER app estimates $32-42 dollars for the trip. You would not be saving much going my super shuttle.

• 2 weeks later...
we are flying into San Francisco on 23 May and staying at the Best Western plus the Tuscan. Can anyone advise on the best way to get to the hotel please?

We don't want to use public transport and are currently considering a taxi unless we can identify something else.

Thanks in anticipation.

I was just going to post the same question -- we are on your same cruise and staying at the same hotel!! Someone posted Sam's Club travel as having a shuttle & was going to ask if anyone used it. But the link posted in one of the responses is the same shuttle service at the same price so I am leaning toward just booking with them directly. There does not appear to be a cost savings. We will not do public transportation -- do not want to schlep bags - so the shuttle seems the best option. What time does your flight arrive?

• 2 months later...