Kings Wharf - Walking around Dockyard with 6 and 4 year old?

CruiseMelissa

I saw a map of the cruise terminal/dockyard area, it looks like there is a museum, shops, restaurants... is there enough to entertain a 6 and 4 year old for a couple of hours? Would the museums bore the little ones to tears? Is there enough interesting things to see just wandering around?

There is a little Choo Choo train that rides around the dock yard area. You can board at stops along the way, and it starts and ends at Kings Wharf.

NO WAY!! Do you have a website that has more information on this? That sounds perfect for my 4 year old son!

NO WAY!! Do you have a website that has more information on this? That sounds perfect for my 4 year old son!

Pretty much all the info has been given. Here is a map that shows the two trains stops near Heritage and Kings Wharf. Marked T.

c1503e1f1b0d58598e613e8afbfcaabf.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I checked out the mini golf in May. I decided that we wouldn't be taking the grands (6, 8, 11) to it. It is not like our mini golfs with clown holes, windmills, etc. It's more lavish and I believed designed after some famous golf course holes. It's also very sunny and hot.

I checked out the mini golf in May. I decided that we wouldn't be taking the grands (6, 8, 11) to it. It is not like our mini golfs with clown holes, windmills, etc. It's more lavish and I believed designed after some famous golf course holes. It's also very sunny and hot.

I think Fun Golf (that is what they call it) is best done in the evening.

I think Fun Golf (that is what they call it) is best done in the evening.

Absolutely. My DH and I did the Fun Golf in the afternoon the first time and it was very hot out there on the course. The last time, we did it after supper. Much nicer to play the course in the evening.

Fun Golf is actually modeled after several holes on several of the world's best and most difficult courses. There are no Clowns or windmills for sure but is a lot of fun to play. Well worth the price of admission. I think it was $18 to play one 18 hole round.