Interesting Article re CDC Policy

klfrodo

They would have to start with sunscreen on cruise lines and that ain't gonna happen. Although there are places (schools) that have banned Tag and Axe body sprays since it appears that teenage boys do not have any idea what is too much.

They would have to start with sunscreen on cruise lines and that ain't gonna happen. Although there are places (schools) that have banned Tag and Axe body sprays since it appears that teenage boys do not have any idea what is too much.

I have found that there are about 1,000 times the number of adults who have no idea what constitutes too much perfume/cologne.

Note to adults...that bottle IS NOT a single use bottle.

I have found that there are about 1,000 times the number of adults who have no idea what constitutes too much perfume/cologne.

Note to adults...that bottle IS NOT a single use bottle.

YES!!! I long to see the day when the guests who drench themselves in perfume/cologne will be hauled off in chains and keelhauled.

I'm thinking the bigger question is,,,

will we ever see the day where there will be fragrance free zones on cruise ships? Just as with second hand smoke, there are some people who experience life threatening reactions to fragrances.

I'm thinking the bigger question is,,,

will we ever see the day where there will be fragrance free zones on cruise ships? Just as with second hand smoke, there are some people who experience life threatening reactions to fragrances.

Anything is possible but I think it's going to take a long time.

Just ask Brick Heck . . . :p