Noise on Navigator deck 10?

Seeing how most Grand Suites seem to be in this location, and it was the same for us on Brilliance this past December I'll share.

We were in GS 1036 which is just below the Solarium next to the Solarium Bar. We were not ones to stay out and about until 2 or 3 am so when we ended up back in our rooms for the night the noise was at a minimum. The last night was the only time we heard something (I believe they were moving carts or something) coming from the crew area above us but even then it wasn't enough to keep us away or ruin the experience. We didn't hear any talking and there was no foot traffic to worry about.

Even in the mornings we woke up on our own. There was never anything that went crash or bang above us that woke us out of our sleep.

Book it, you'll LOVE it and then you will have a hard time ever going back to another room once you see all the benefits to be had. I am now one of those people... :o

lol.

Thinking of booking a grand suite on Navigator, which are all located on deck 10. This appears to be directly under the pool deck. Can anyone share their experiences with the noise level from above in these suites?

Been in 1305 on deck 10 and no noise issues

• 3 months later...
Been in 1305 on deck 10 and no noise issues

We have booked 1305 for B2B sailing 10/12/14. Anything to share about this cabin. DW will be in wheelchair, but can walk short distance with walker, hopefully cane by October.

I've been in 1578 on the Navigator, as well as 1278 and 1320 (OS) on the Mariner. All were fine for noise. You could hear music from the pool deck during the day, but I never had a problem at night with noise that kept me awake.

Edited by Cindy