Act of a crazed madman! ?

Hello Folks

In a moment of complete madness I have booked mini suite 11081 on board Norwegian Jewel for their 23rd December 2017 sailing to New Zealand this is a Sydney -- Sydney cruise and covers both Christmas and the New Year

The Question is Have I gone totally nuts??

Regards

John :eek::eek::eek:

Hello Folks

In a moment of complete madness I have booked mini suite 11081 on board Norwegian Jewel for their 23rd December 2017 sailing to New Zealand this is a Sydney -- Sydney cruise and covers both Christmas and the New Year

Regards

Nuts! Only if your unable to pay your final account;p

Madman? Never....being away over Christmas is amazing. We were on the Eastern Orient Express a couple of years ago and this year will be in Sapporo. It is very exciting :')

Being on NCL though, that's a whole different ball game.

Hello Folks

Regards

Yes you have. But so have all of us so you're in good company. [emoji14]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Interesting. Wasn't it you who was complaining just this week about all the kids and their families on your cruises? So let me get this straight, you've booked a school holiday cruise? And then there's the issue of NCL. This doesn't sound like a good idea for you John.

Interesting. Wasn't it you who was complaining just this week about all the kids and their families on your cruises? So let me get this straight, you've booked a school holiday cruise? And then there's the issue of NCL. This doesn't sound like a good idea for you John.

Yes I know , however the WOMEN decided that the had to be away for Christmas , if it was my sole decision I would hide in the house with the doors locked and the aircon on full blast untill Christmas was long gone

:evilsmile:

Now is NCL going to be full up with locals or being fairly new to the scene will it have a larger proportion of non ozzizies on board ???

I suppose I can hide on my balcony with a couple of good books

at least I wont have to do formal night ....grin

yes I think I have gone nuts ,,,if I had booked :"The Haven" at least I could have hidden away there ,, should I upgrade ??

Regards

John

I think there will be a lot of curious aussies on board. The free drinks package may have something to do with it too;) I'm tempted by some of the itineraries and deals but don't know if I can get over just how ugly the decor is..lol

I think there will be a lot of curious aussies on board. The free drinks package may have something to do with it too;) I'm tempted by some of the itineraries and deals but don't know if I can get over just how ugly the decor is..lol

It was the itinerary got me.

But then they changed it.