Boatyard

Fnigro07

We did Lobster Alive which is next to the Boatyard. We rented 1 chair and umbrella for $10 I think or maybe it was $20. Although one could probably just use the sand and a beach towel in the same vicinity if wanted for free. Nice thing was the chair rental came with a drink or two and free Wi-Fi password.

I am curious about The Boatyard as well. I have seen 3 different prices as well to use their facilities. $50pp (Adventure Beach link I believe), $40 pp per a reviewer on Trip Advisor & $20 pp cover that you can redeem in food and drink.

Is there someone that has recently visited that could tell me the accurate pricing?

Thanks

I normally find the best way is to get accurate info is contact them yourself or look up their official website. Here's a link, they have a good deal for cruise passengers which includes the journey back to the pier.

http://www.theboatyard.com/home.html

Once on the link, just click on "Cruise Ship Passenger Information".

Absolutely, the best way to get current Boatyard pricing and information!:D

LuLu

I normally find the best way is to get accurate info is contact them yourself or look up their official website. Here's a link, they have a good deal for cruise passengers which includes the journey back to the pier.

http://www.theboatyard.com/home.html

Once on the link, just click on "Cruise Ship Passenger Information". Absolutely, the best way to get current Boatyard pricing and information!:D

Indeed. The price is very tiny but it is $15.00 per person, and it will cost $5.00 per person in the cab to get there, so $20.00 for the day and you get one drink for that price, no food.

Edited by Langley Cruisers

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the reply I received a few days ago when I emailed them with same question, as we are looking to visit during our April cruise on Celebrity:

"At The Boatyard we offer a package for cruise ship passengers which is 15us

p/p. This includes one free drink, free transportation back to the ship. The

use of an umbrella and beach chair, all our water activities such as the

ocean trampoline, rope swing, dive platform, iceberg climb & slide,

volleyball, fresh water showers, washrooms and changing facilities."

Note... Their website states the free transportation back to ship starts at 1pm, and runs in 15 min intervals. I read on another post that the cab ride is less than 10 min one way. Hoping to get on a glass bottom boat for visit with sea turtles.

was there last yr and the yr before and had a blast , you can take a cab there for 10$ from the port and the boatyard have shuttle that brings you back to the ship in the after noon !

we paid 20$ had free drink and chairs with umbrella , the water games are fun , and the beach is white water is clear , wave can be strong at times !

enjoy !

-Dan

It's a great place. I think we paid about $15 and all above mentioned was there. Your band gets you a drink and the ride back to the pier. If you want to rent the jet skis or talk a walk the bar will hold your bag so you don't have to worry about your personals. Bathroom is clean and happy hour was like every other hour B1G1