Rhodes

readingfast

Hi

Can anyone tell me where the Quest docks in Rhodes?

I had assumed it was near the Old Town but see it says Lindos.

If it is at Lindos town, are there any shuttles to the Old Town or, what is the best way of getting there?

Thanks

Hi

Can anyone tell me where the Quest docks in Rhodes?

I had assumed it was near the Old Town but see it says Lindos.

If it is at Lindos town, are there any shuttles to the Old Town or, what is the best way of getting there?

Thanks

Dont think there is a terminal at Lindos - only Rhodes where the pier is outside the Old Town of Rhodes. Lindos (very hot there) is about an hour away by coach and visit the old town (of Lindos) and Acropolis

It is easy to find a cab driver who will take you on a short tour to Lindos (and back) when you dock near the old town. Be sure to negotiate the price in advance. Lindos is quite picturesque -- but if I had to choose, the old part of Rhodes is more interesting IMO.

It is easy to find a cab driver who will take you on a short tour to Lindos (and back) when you dock near the old town. Be sure to negotiate the price in advance. Lindos is quite picturesque -- but if I had to choose, the old part of Rhodes is more interesting IMO.

Did the cab driver take you to any pottery or jewelry stores? The first time we did Rhodes this happened. The second time we just rented a car - easier cheaper and no unnecessary stops.

The only dock is in the town of Rhodos. Pier is just outside the gates of the old town. :) Rhodos is beautiful and the old town is great, but also a bit of a tourist trap. Don't let that put you down. Great places to see and great places to eat. Just have a great time. You will love it:)