Steakhouse on Fantasy

molly5673

Just got off of our Fantasy cruise yesterday, & they do offer steakhouse selections for a $20.00 fee. They offer the surf & turf, lobster, a 14oz. steak (which I had). It's listed on the left side of the dinner menu at the bottom in a square that lists the different things they offer.

Just got off of our Fantasy cruise yesterday, & they do offer steakhouse selections for a $20.00 fee. They offer the surf & turf, lobster, a 14oz. steak......prime rib, not the flatiron steak (which I had, & was soooo good!) It's listed on the left side of the dinner menu at the bottom in a square that lists the different things they offer.

Just got off of our Fantasy cruise yesterday, & they do offer steakhouse selections for a $20.00 fee. They offer the surf & turf, lobster, a 14oz. steak (which I had). It's listed on the left side of the dinner menu at the bottom in a square that lists the different things they offer.

That's excellent news!!!! :D

LuLu

Didnt they try this already?

I do not think I would pay extra for food in the main dining room.

Now if it had the steak house-- I would

It's better than nothing so it's good news to me BUT the atmosphere of the steak house is certainly missing. :rolleyes:

LuLu

• 2 weeks later...

As an update, the Dream last week offered some of the steakhouse selections (and some selections that were not available in the steakhouse, such as a 1.5lb whole Maine lobster) in the MDR for a $20.00 surcharge.