Current Water Taxi All Day Unlimited Rides Price ?

Karysa

What is the current price of the all day water taxi that leaves from near the ships to Bobbi's Marina and the pier in Phillipsburg? The last time I remember seeing the sign it was $7 but that was back in 2013. If you've seen the sign or taken the water taxi recently I would appreciate knowing the current price. Thanks!:)

cost was $7.00 USD for one-way and $14 for unlimited all-day.

When " "was" the cost $7.00 USD one-way and $14 for unlimited all-day?"

After reading reviews from cc members from as recent as April and June of 2014 and seeing $7 still quoted as the price of the all-day unlimited water taxi pass I still can't get my head around the notion that the fare jumped 100%. It looks like your cruise is later this month Bases5. Did you visit the island between June and the end of August? If so, lucky you!:)

Can anyone please let me know what they paid this year for the water taxi in St. Maarten. If you have information since June 2014, even better!:D

We used the water taxi August 27 to return to the ship. One way was $5 p/p and RT was $7 p/p. This may have been the same as unlimited but I don't remember seeing that on the signage. HTH!

Our only regret was that we didn't do the water taxi to get to the beach. Oh, well, live and learn. 😉

We used the water taxi August 27 to return to the ship. One way was $5 p/p and RT was $7 p/p. This may have been the same as unlimited but I don't remember seeing that on the signage. HTH!

Our only regret was that we didn't do the water taxi to get to the beach. Oh, well, live and learn. 😉

This is correct, $7 all day and now $5 one way.

gary

When " "was" the cost $7.00 USD one-way and $14 for unlimited all-day?"

After reading reviews from cc members from as recent as April and June of 2014 and seeing $7 still quoted as the price of the all-day unlimited water taxi pass I still can't get my head around the notion that the fare jumped 100%. It looks like your cruise is later this month Bases5. Did you visit the island between June and the end of August? If so, lucky you!:)

Can anyone please let me know what they paid this year for the water taxi in St. Maarten. If you have information since June 2014, even better!:D

I was wrong, So sorry It's $7 all day. Not sure where I got $14 from.

maybe to many margaritas:confused:

The Water Taxi has stops at Bobby's Marina and at the "Little Pier", the center of downtown.

I don't think that it is a given which stop they visit first.

Bobby's Marina is well off to the 'Right' of the downtown shopping experience, and Little Pier is right in the center, but the walk from Bobby's to the center of town could easily be just 15 minutes, and you'll see a lot of shops that you might have missed if you started in the center.

With an all-day pass, you can get off at either and catch the ride back at either.

gary

I was wrong, So sorry It's $7 all day. Not sure where I got $14 from.

maybe to many margaritas:confused:

Someone posted $14 on a different thread the day before and I didn't believe it and started this thread. So I figured you either read it there or paid $14 but it was for 2 people instead of 1 person as the poster who apparently got his information from a travel site had posted.

Thanks for the info and BYW don't regret swimming at the beach in town. I last swam in there in 2006. Too many other great choices to swim in water that has ongoing pollution concerns.