Embassy Suites vs. Comfort Inn & Suites

Singer4Him

I've found a great deal on both hotels for the night before our cruise. They are within $2 of each other. My question is with regard to parking. Is there a fee for either and, if so, how much? Do either allow you to leave your vehicle there for the duration of your cruise? TIA!

I've found a great deal on both hotels for the night before our cruise. They are within $2 of each other. My question is with regard to parking. Is there a fee for either and, if so, how much? Do either allow you to leave your vehicle there for the duration of your cruise? TIA!

Where?

I would go with Embassy Suites (love that hotel location & ammenities)..parking there is $18.00 per 24 hour period when staying as a guest...however they might offer a package deal to also park during your cruise..the lot is very secure.

You need to book a cruise package that includes the parking rate. You can't just leave the car while you are gone. So...the easiest way to find out particulars is use their websites or better, call the hotels for rates on the night you need.

Embassy is nice and popular with cruisers. But if they are going to charge a lot for the parking, and you want to save, then Country Suites in general are nice too . And you'll have a car to see the city.

Don't book these hotels on a super discount site when you need the parking while you are gone.

Edited by eandj