M Class Outside Cabins

Mparis184

We will be booking Connie within the next few days. I know they have outside cabins with those large porthole windows. They are on the lower decks but I am not sure what category these cabins are. I saw one of these cabins through an open door when we were on the Millennium a few months ago, they looked great and nice and bright.

Thanks for your help,

Marion

Look at the deck plans for deck 3.you will see a short group of cabins on its own at kids hip starboard side . these are the only ones. I think the numbers are 3112 to 3144.

Too funny. I really should not post from my phone. Kids hip should read mid ship

The cabins are on The Plaza Deck....it is deck 3. The cabin

category of these cabins and all the windows on this deck are a category 6.

Edited by Lois R

Deck 3 does have some newer cabins with larger windows. Those ocean view cabins have large windows. Deck 3 forward of the grand foyer has ocean view cabins with the standard size window. Standard window is large.I prefer deck 2 cabins. Cabins have standard size windows. Deck 2 is very quiet. The only traffic passing by the cabins are other people staying on that deck. Deck 3 has lots of traffic from people who are walking between the aft/forward elevators and the grand foyer.

I stayed in on on the Summit which is the same configuration. Deck 3 3112-I'm not sure. I stayed in 3118 & had a nice large porthole w/ lots of light & very little noise. Very close to get to martini bar, main dining room rendezvous bar & when disembarking in ports. Easy to just take the stairs instead of waiting for the elevator