FLL Hotels - Luggage

Pamster

We just sailed from Vancouver and stayed at the Pan Pacific where they will handle your luggage from your room to the ship. Are there any hotels in Fort Lauderdale that are anything like that - that you can call the bell captain to pick up your luggage in your room and the next time you see them is in your cabin on the ship?

Agree with Keith. Haven't heard of that anywhere else. Were you on HAL. It sounds like that might be an arrangement they have with HAL.

No, we were on Princess. I don't think it's limited to any specific cruise line(s) though, since the Pan Pacific advertises it on their website that they will take your luggage to either port. It may be if you buy their cruise package, which also includes free internet, breakfast for 2, and late checkout.

PanPacific is a bit unique because they are located right adjacent to the pier and they can walk your luggage right to the drop off point. That is not doable in Fort Lauderdale.

Keith

True for Canada Place, but they will also transfer to Ballantyne Pier, which is not adjacent. Was such a nice convenience that I would include it as a consideration when selecting a hotel.

The Pan Pacific which forms part of Canada Place does it for all lines as does the Fairmont Waterfront which is directly across the street from Canada Place. To my knowledge no hotel in FLL offers such a service as none are that close to the Port Everglades, the Renaissance being the closest.

Archived