Photos from recent Alaska Cruise

mciverjm

Here is just one of the images I have posted so far. This one is from Mendenhall Glacier in Juneau

11731950_880751305345126_8105345024571448688_o.jpg

Beautiful..

Keep the photos coming!!!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Stunning! I've followed your FB page for a while now as I lived most my life in Stevensville/Baroda/St Joe :D While we are retired to FL now - St Joe is still "home" and the entire family is still there. We'll be up for a visit in 2 weeks - just in time for the Berrien Co. Youth Fair. Just wanted to say that I'm a big fan of yours!!!! We'll be on a 16 night Alaskan adventure of our own next May - your photos get me very excited.

Edited by Jane2357

Stunning! I've followed your FB page for a while now as I lived most my life in Stevensville/Baroda/St Joe :D While we are retired to FL now - St Joe is still "home" and the entire family is still there. We'll be up for a visit in 2 weeks - just in time for the Berrien Co. Youth Fair. Just wanted to say that I'm a big fan of yours!!!! We'll be on a 16 night Alaskan adventure of our own next May - your photos get me very excited.

Thanks!!!

You will love it up in AK it is absolutely incredible

I am a big fan of our Facebook page. I grew up in St. Joe and my family still lives there. You do very nice work. Curious about your Alaskan cruise? Did you enjoy it? Would you go again? Did you feel a bit let down sailing from Seattle vs Vancouver? We are looking at 2016 and a lot of people on this board have sailed Alaska over and over again, looking for a first timers opinion!

I am a big fan of our Facebook page. I grew up in St. Joe and my family still lives there. You do very nice work. Curious about your Alaskan cruise? Did you enjoy it? Would you go again? Did you feel a bit let down sailing from Seattle vs Vancouver? We are looking at 2016 and a lot of people on this board have sailed Alaska over and over again, looking for a first timers opinion!

We would absolutely do it again. It was incredible

Coming from a landscape photographer who has traveled a fare share nothing I have seen would compare to Alaska.

About sailing out of Seattle I liked it. We spent a couple days after the cruise rented a car and drove up the coast.

If you are talking about the tiny figures near the waterfall on the right side of the photo, they took the mile-long walk along Nugget Falls Trail out to Nugget Falls.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

To clarify.... here's a trail map to show the photo point and the nugget falls trails where you are closer to the glacier. Note the trail can sometimes be flooded.

http://seatravelzombie.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/IMG_2850.jpg

Here's some images of the trail and what to see at the end...

https://www.google.ca/search?q=mendenhall+nugget+falls&tbm=isch