Italy Private Excursion company

vincesm

I would recommend Bobs Limo. Fabulous tour company. Used them multiple times and always an excellent experience. Dependable, fair pricing, excellent guides. You can customize your tour as well should you desire something unique.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I have not used them personally but this is what i find about them with a quick search!

I know this thread is from earlier this year but in case anyone stumbles upon it now looking for what others experienced with them, I wanted to give our experiences. As was mentioned before, Sarah was very timely in her responses.

We booked a tour from Civitavecchia to Rome for 6 people, including 2 elementary school age boys. Our driver was fantastic, very personable and a great source of information about Rome. He even had a recommendation for a fantastic restaurant for lunch that was off the beaten tourist path and was spectacularly delicious. We also had a private tour guide for the Vatican. This really helped us make the most of our time. Without her guidance, we wouldn't have gotten as much from our time. Feel free to message me if you would like more info on our experiences.

Kristi

Have fun planing :)

I recommend italytoursharing.com or Joe banana limos as many have on this board. In fact this is where I first heard of them. I've used them on five cruises now and will use them again in June. I have used Rome in limo as well and they are both the same pretty much! Have a great cruise. The advice on these boards is awesome!

• 3 weeks later...