Bar Harbor - Ollie's Trolley

CLOU

We will be in Bar Harbor off our cruise at the end of September. We were considering going on the Ollie's Trolley tour. Does anyone know if we need to make advance reservations, or can we simply make arrangements after we dock. If it affects your answer, it appears there may be 3 cruise ships in port that day.

Any info on this or other considerations for Bar Harbor would be appreciated. Thanks.

Thanks. I think we will go ahead and book in advance. We are on the Seabourn Quest. We are due in at 7:00 a.m. and tendering off a Seabourn ship is never an issue, since the ships are so small, so we can book an early tour.

Thanks. I think we will go ahead and book in advance. We are on the Seabourn Quest. We are due in at 7:00 a.m. and tendering off a Seabourn ship is never an issue, since the ships are so small, so we can book an early tour.

I agree that tendering off the Seabourn Quest won't be a problem. Where I see the problem is when unloading the tenders from 3 cruise ships. A second tender dock should be used but I still see a queue of tenders waiting to unload; be prepared!

SBtS

• 3 months later...