VOOM Internet Allure

My cruise is offering VOOM internet for one device for $15.00 per day. Do you have purchase for the whole cruise? If I decide to buy it on the 3rd day would I just pay the $15. For the rest of the days?

Thanks

My cruise is offering VOOM internet for one device for $15.00 per day. Do you have purchase for the whole cruise? If I decide to buy it on the 3rd day would I just pay the $15. For the rest of the days?

Thanks

You may find the per day price higher if you purchase only one day.

Thanks

I am actually on the Oasis and bought the package on the 5th day. $15 a day per device and 50% off the second device

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep in mind that on the Med cruises you have to pay the Spanish VAT on the price of the internet package when you buy it onboard!

steamboats

Do you or anyone else know whether buying online prior to the cruise would prevent having to pay the Spanish VAT? I'm from the UK so I suspect not but worth a try.

Do you or anyone else know whether buying online prior to the cruise would prevent having to pay the Spanish VAT? I'm from the UK so I suspect not but worth a try.

No I just tried to book online and price is 27.23 21% Spanish VAT included.

Anyone know if I can buy the wifi package now and apply the Diamond discount also? Or should I just wait to purchase it when I am on board to make sure I get the discount?

I've read recently that it's not possible to apply the discount online prior to the cruise after I read some people spoke to RCCL therefore best to purchase when on board.

Edited by cuddylier

Anyone know if I can buy the wifi package now and apply the Diamond discount also? Or should I just wait to purchase it when I am on board to make sure I get the discount?

So far, it appears you have to purchase onboard in order to get your C&A discount.

I've read recently that it's not possible to apply the discount online prior to the cruise after I read some people spoke to RCCL therefore best to purchase when on board.

So far, it appears you have to purchase onboard in order to get your C&A discount.

Sounds good, thanks.

When signing up for the internet on board, you must use of the computers on the ship. At the time of sign up you will be asked to swipe your SeaPass card and then have to enter in your cabin number and this will give you the various packages available.

Once you select a package, your discount will be applied as the type of discount is triggered by the C&A coupon loaded onto your SeaPass card. That's why you can not take advantage of using your C&A coupon if you sign up for it prior to boarding.

When signing up for the internet on board, you must use of the computers on the ship. At the time of sign up you will be asked to swipe your SeaPass card and then have to enter in your cabin number and this will give you the various packages available.

Once you select a package, your discount will be applied as the type of discount is triggered by the C&A coupon loaded onto your SeaPass card. That's why you can not take advantage of using your C&A coupon if you sign up for it prior to boarding.

Makes sense. Thank you.

Patti, we have not had to sign up that way for a while now.

We just connect to the wireless with a laptop (or tablet), and enter folio number and birth month/year and from there we can select the package we want. It's also supposed to offer our C&A discount, but that seems to work only about half the time.

I'm glad I saw this thread because I was just going to purchase the internet package online. I figured since they are new high-speed packages they don't offer any discounts for C&A.

What is the discount for Diamond/Diamond Plus for the packages?

I'm glad I saw this thread because I was just going to purchase the internet package online. I figured since they are new high-speed packages they don't offer any discounts for C&A.

What is the discount for Diamond/Diamond Plus for the packages?

I believe the Diamond discount is $30 and the Diamond Plus discount is $60.

I believe the Diamond discount is $30 and the Diamond Plus discount is $60.

That's great!

We usually travel with a large group but it's just my grandma and I in September and it will be great to utilize this package. I'm diamond and she's diamond plus so it'll get great to use the D+ discount. Thanks for the info!

• 1 month later...