Does anybody have copy of Solstice Room Service Menu

Dont have the link sorry but it is on Celebritys website under "dining". It is very extensive and you can also order stuff that is on the MDR menu for that day. You can virtually have all your meals as room service if you so choose. Best part, all free...except alcohol.

Dont have the link sorry but it is on Celebritys website under "dining". It is very extensive and you can also order stuff that is on the MDR menu for that day. You can virtually have all your meals as room service if you so choose. Best part, all free...except alcohol.

I've found the dining info but it didn't appear to link to the menu. Would you by any chance have the link you can copy? Thank you

Using the room service ordering through the TV set in our room, we didn't realise that you could order from the MDR menu. (Perhaps this must be done over the phone?).

The menu available through the TV actually wasn't very extensive, but mainly light meals like soup, salad and sandwiches/burgers. There was also a 'premium' section of main courses that you had to pay for. For example a steak was $20 extra. We were in the normal Verandah Class room - perhaps these are free at higher levels.

I am not aware of theme nights on Celebrity - and we've been on their ships quite a lot. In fact, they would be a big disincentive for us to sail them. Perhaps you meant formal nights? These will depend on the length of the cruise and the itinerary.

Edited by Aussieflyer

I've just come back from a 14 day NZ - Australia cruise on Solstice. There were no themed nights but there were 3 formal nights. We went to one and the other nights had room service or went to the buffet.

Why would you miss 2 formal nights? That is when they trot out the better menus. And you passed on 5 course menus in favour of the buffet!

I've just come back from a 14 day NZ - Australia cruise on Solstice. There were no themed nights but there were 3 formal nights. We went to one and the other nights had room service or went to the buffet.

Welcome back Carolyn, thanks for posting! What were your thoughts on Solstice? Any "need knows" for a first time Celebrity cruiser?

Why would you miss 2 formal nights? That is when they trot out the better menus. And you passed on 5 course menus in favour of the buffet!

I can't speak on their behalf but I would assume they couldn't be bothered getting dressed up when on holidays ;)

I definitely know the feeling and have to weigh up whether I'd rather have the nice meal and have to put effort into dressing well or just go casual and relaxed!

When you have to wear suits/collars with slacks every day for work it's the last thing you want to do when on holidays! :p

I can't speak on their behalf but I would assume they couldn't be bothered getting dressed up when on holidays ;)

I definitely know the feeling and have to weigh up whether I'd rather have the nice meal and have to put effort into dressing well or just go casual and relaxed!

When you have to wear suits/collars with slacks every day for work it's the last thing you want to do when on holidays! :p

You are exactly right!! Just couldn't be bothered, we were on holiday! We enjoyed the food every night whether in the dining room, buffet or room service.

Welcome back Carolyn, thanks for posting! What were your thoughts on Solstice? Any "need knows" for a first time Celebrity cruiser?

There is nothing I can really say but "Enjoy". This was our second Celebrity cruise (first one, Mediterranean on Reflection in 2013) and we have been impressed both times. We did just about everything on board on offer but also had time to relax on our balcony or in a bar and watch the world go by. Sit back and relax and let someone else cook, clean and entertain you.

I hope you have the same lovely holiday we had.