Le Club Questions

az_tchr

You have to register for an upgrade by filling in an online form ( on the website, Le Club Voyage(LCV)section, Special Member Offers tab). If you get offered an upgrade it costs $398(£189). We were offered one on our last cruise from Oceanview to verandah. Your LCV number is the same as your Captains Club number on Celebrity. You may have to register with LCV first. Not sure about that as we have only been on Azamara.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

New to Azamara but Elite on Celebrity. Can someone explain the upgrade policy for Le Club. Also how the complimentary days thing works. Thanks.

Welcome Az Tchr! Points are earned by the number of nights you sail in a category. Complimentary days are earned when your points reach certain thresholds. Here's a page from our website. https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/le-club-voyage/member-benefits

You have to register for an upgrade by filling in an online form ( on the website, Le Club Voyage(LCV)section, Special Member Offers tab). If you get offered an upgrade it costs $398(£189). We were offered one on our last cruise from Oceanview to verandah. Your LCV number is the same as your Captains Club number on Celebrity. You may have to register with LCV first. Not sure about that as we have only been

Not sure where your great conversion figures come from, but today $389= £268.22

Not sure where your great conversion figures come from, but today $389= £268.22

Shhhh please..... the original rates were decided when exchange rates were different. Everyone has been keeping quiet about this but now the cat is out of the bag :mad:

Shhhh please..... the original rates were decided when exchange rates were different. Everyone has been keeping quiet about this but now the cat is out of the bag :mad:

OK - got that part. The web site indicated complimentary days but one would need 50% of voyages to be on Azamara. DW and I have some 15 Celebrity cruises (some 600 ponits) thus really impossible to ever get to 50%. Comments?

OK - got that part. The web site indicated complimentary days but one would need 50% of voyages to be on Azamara. DW and I have some 15 Celebrity cruises (some 600 ponits) thus really impossible to ever get to 50%. Comments?

That is a different matter - you are talking about free nights.

There are two benefits, the opportunities to apply for upgrades, which any LCV member can do and the complimentary days.

You will not get the complimentary days if you change your loyalty level as a result of the Azamara cruise. We have 14 Azamara cruises under our belt and still not got one free night because of the 50% rule. Had we never cruised before and just started with Azamara, we would have got some free nights by now. It is a very unfair ruling IMHO - it should by 50% since Azamara was founded!!

That is a different matter - you are talking about free nights.

There are two benefits, the opportunities to apply for upgrades, which any LCV member can do and the complimentary days.

You will not get the complimentary days if you change your loyalty level as a result of the Azamara cruise. We have 14 Azamara cruises under our belt and still not got one free night because of the 50% rule. Had we never cruised before and just started with Azamara, we would have got some free nights by now. It is a very unfair ruling IMHO - it should by 50% since Azamara was founded!!

Actually interested in both. I agree that having some 200 nights on Celebrity obviously disqualifies me forever for free nights. A bit crazy when if I started fresh it would be different. Sad when loyalty has a negative reward.