Where to place money and ID card

Smiley7863

Hey there!!!

I am going on the Liberty on Nov 29th...YEAH!!!

I am going on a couple excursions which consist of snorkeling, mud bath, so on and so forth. My question is, while I am snorkeling and such where do I keep my belongings?

I will be going in St. Lucia snorkeling, mud bath, and waterfalls. I never thought of what I will do with money and such.

Any suggestions would be great!! Thanks :rolleyes:

We just got off the Liberty a couple of weeks ago, you are going to love St Lucia, that is exactly what we did and cannot wait to go there again!

As for your question, before we left I ordered a Drypak brand 5" by 8" case that came on a lanyard. I got a larger one as I wanted to make sure my phone was secure (we used it to connect to wifi to talk to our kids in port) as well as our money and passports. It worked great although I only ended up using it on St Thomas where we went to a beach that didn't have much foot traffic. When on excursions, I just left it in my bag, which is what I did on St Lucia. We had a backpack we took with us for misc things like towels and such and there was always people around from the tour we were on so I felt safe. Anyway, it was under $20 and worth it for the piece of mind, even if we didn't use it on as many islands as we thought we would.

Have a blast on your trip!