Last day in port

JAN1238801

Sailing July 16 on Celebrity Summit for my first trip to Bermuda! On the 3rd day the ship departs at 3:30. What sort of activities or excursions would you all recommend to ensure getting back to port on time other than sticking around the Dock yard? Thanks so much for your advice.:D

You could take one of the mini bus shuttles to Horseshoe Bay in the morning, stay for several hours and return by shuttle in plenty of time to make you departure.

You could take a ferry to Hamilton in the morning, stay for a couple of hours and return in plenty of time for your departure.

What is the cost of the mini bus and where do you get it? First time in Bermuda in June.

:cool:

You could take one of the mini bus shuttles to Horseshoe Bay in the morning, stay for several hours and return by shuttle in plenty of time to make you departure.

You could take a ferry to Hamilton in the morning, stay for a couple of hours and return in plenty of time for your departure.

What is the cost of the mini bus and where do you get it? First time in Bermuda in June.

The fare for the mini bus is $7.00 p/p, each way, that was the fare in 2016.

As you are walking away from your cruise ship, look for a sign that would be similar to this:

Zones.jpg

you would find the mini bus in Zone 5.

SBtS

We will be taking the high speed catamaran on the last day of our cruise . It ends at 10:30 in Dockyard. We also depart at 3:30. Any suggestions of what to do at that time so as not to miss the boat? Is there much to do in Dockyard? We were there a few years ago and I can't remember?

there is mini golf but i didnt do it because of the wind. there's a tiny mall there with plenty to look at for a while. there's a restaurant there, a glass blowing place. id say this will kill a few hours after 1030 if you take it slow. i think there's some kind of manmade beach and a museum but i forget.

• 2 weeks later...

We were there on the Summit 10 days ago. On the last day we just walked to Snorkel Park just outside the wall the the dockyard. There is an sandy beach, bars and they rent chairs and umbrellas. Not near the beach Horseshoe is but it was an easy walk so we stayed until about 2 and walked back to the ship. They sell a wifi pass got $5 they worked well.

I did Snorkel and while not great there was quite a few fish around the rocks.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We did Hartley's Helmet Dive on our last day there last year. Their boat is right by the ships, so a quick walk to and from it. Think we booked a 9/9:30 tour and we were back before 1:00. It was a great way to end our time in Bermuda, we really enjoyed it!