Where to find Opening Times for Terrace Cafe on Riviera, also Wine List with Prices

Cahpek

Does anyone know what are the opening times for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at the Terrace Cafe on the Riviera? We checked the Oceania website and looked into their information on the Terrace Cafe, but it did not mention that at all.

Also, does anyone know where we can get a Wine List on Oceania (and the Riviera in particular) which shows the prices of the wines. They have a sample wine list but did not show any prices. It gives the impression the company assume everyone traveling with them are Billionaires (well, I am sure some are but not everyone is) and feel that money is no object (i.e., "Why bother with something as unimportant as the price? It's only money!!!")...Correct me if I am wrong but I think even some billionaires care about prices - they may say they won't get so rich if they do not manage their money properly!!!!

Edited by Cahpek

Does anyone know what are the opening times for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at the Terrace Cafe on the Riviera? We checked the Oceania website and looked into their information on the Terrace Cafe, but it did not mention that at all.

Also, does anyone know where we can get a Wine List on Oceania (and the Riviera in particular) which shows the prices of the wines. They have a sample wine list but did not show any prices. It gives the impression the company assume everyone traveling with them are Billionaires (well, I am sure some are but not everyone is) and feel that money is no object (i.e., "Why bother with something as unimportant as the price? It's only money!!!")...Correct me if I am wrong but I think even some billionaires care about prices - they may say they won't get so rich if they do not manage their money properly!!!!

--

A quick search in this forum, actually, just down this front page a bit, has your answers....

All dining venue times on Riviera last Dec:

from our currents in December:

Breakfast Hours last December on Riviera:

6:30-10:30 room service

6:30-11:00 Horizons Pastries and coffee

7-11:00 Waves

7:30 -10:00 Terrace

8:00-9:30 MDR Breakfast

--Lunch Hours

11:30 -1600 Waves Grill Lunch

1200-1400 Lunch in Terrace

1230-1400 GDR Lunch

1600-1700 Afternoon Tea

1830 Terrace Cafe opens for dinner

-

For your wine questions, just pls scan down this forum, and you will see a post labeled "wine prices".

You probably won't be rubbing shoulders with too many billionaires on Oceania, millionaires yes, billionaires probably not.

As Lyn pointed out search is really a good feature.

You probably won't be rubbing shoulders with too many billionaires on Oceania, millionaires yes, billionaires probably not.

As Lyn pointed out search is really a good feature.

You could be right....billionaires might be going on Seabourn, Regent, Crystal, Hapag Lloyd, Paul Gauguin cruises, etc ....or even more likely, they would be sailing in their own yachts!

I am not greedy, I am satisfied with good ol' Oceania.

As for searching, when I typed a something in search box, it seemed to send me to Cruisecritics.co.uk but not discussions from the boards on Cruisecritic.com. Did I do something wrong and searched in the wrong place?

Edited by Cahpek

on Riviera now.some of the times are different.maybe because of summer or intinerary.

breakfast at waves is 7-11

terrace is 7-10

GDR is 7.30-9.30.

lunchtime the GDR is closed..

Is the GDR closed daily or just port days?

Is the GDR closed daily or just port days?

I've never seen the GDR closed at lunch on either port or sea days. I hope this isn't something new. I enjoy coming back from a tour or after walking around the port area and having a nice lunch.

I've never seen the GDR closed at lunch on either port or sea days. I hope this isn't something new. I enjoy coming back from a tour or after walking around the port area and having a nice lunch.

It does happen but rarely. The on board staff has a pretty good handle on how many people are going ashore and in some ports, they know they are on all day tours. With OLife, more and more are using the O tours so the numbers are easy to predict. If they expect a very scant number of people on board for lunch, they do close the GDR. It's announced in the Currents the night before. Never saw it closed on a sea day.

I have seen it closed on a port day when people off on tours that may be far from the port

but not often that is why I asked if it was daily