where is

newjoisey

• 2 weeks later...

Looking at the Cruise Critic stats she was last on CC yesterday but hasn't posted since August. In her last few posts she said the stroke had weakened her left side considerably making it difficult to type (she uad typed her posts with her right hand only). She said she would continue to lurk but not participate as much.

We met Lynn on QV back in 2011 and thought she was an interesting, pleasant lady.

Edited by Underwatr

I've just finished speaking to Lynn (Jimsgirl) on the phone and she sends her best wishes to everyone, however, after 50-60 cruises - about 30 of which were taken on Cunard - due to health reasons her cruising days are now, sadly, over. That, of course, doesn't stop her reminiscing about her mornings sitting in Sir Samuals, knitting, and her evenings, drinking a glass of wine whilst listening to the music, in the Chart Room. She does occasionally pop in and take a look at CC, however, due to the limitations of only having the partial use of one hand, she can no longer post.

I've just finished speaking to Lynn (Jimsgirl) on the phone and she sends her best wishes to everyone, however, after 50-60 cruises - about 30 of which were taken on Cunard - due to health reasons her cruising days are now, sadly, over. That, of course, doesn't stop her reminiscing about her mornings sitting in Sir Samuals, knitting, and her evenings, drinking a glass of wine whilst listening to the music, in the Chart Room. She does occasionally pop in and take a look at CC, however, due to the limitations of only having the partial use of one hand, she can no longer post.

Happyboating, next time you are speaking with Mrs. Jimsgirl, would you please give her my regards.

I miss Lynn's posts which reflected her extraordinary life experiences. I'm sorry to hear of her physical limitations, but no doubt Lynn's mind is as active as ever!

Cheers,

Salacia

Please give her our regards as well and tell her that she is much missed. We had several lovely conversations with her two years ago on QM2, and she was every bit as delightful and outspoken in person as she was on this forum.