Which Restaurant for 30 year Anniversary

Perini3

My choice would be Le Bistro. Lovely atmosphere, excellent food and perhaps the most formal. No need to be overly formal, but if you enjoy dressing up a bit Le Bistro is the place. A tie is not necessary so you have lots of options for comfortable clothing. Shorts are not allowed.

Cagney's is good too, but not as romantic as Le Bistro.

Have found that for the most part you will not see many young children at Le Bistro.

Happy Anniversary:)

I disagree. For special such a special dinner choose Le Bistro. Cagney's has great food, but french ambiance can't be beat. At Le Bistro I find it more intimate, greater variety and an elevated menu. Go to Cagney's too, but do Le Bistro for your anniversary.

I've had good and bad food in Cagney's. In fact, on our last cruise with UDP, we planned to dine there twice and canceled the 2nd reservation after the first visit. Tough ribs and lackluster ribeye.

We've NEVER had bad food in Le Bistro. And there are so many choices that are outstanding. You cannot go wrong with the tenderloin, duck or lamb. Add to that the ambiance and service - it's perfect for any special occasion.

I would also choose Le Bistro over Cagney's. In fact, we will eat at Le Bistro 2 or 3 times a cruise, and not at Cagney's at all. Le Bistro definitely is more romantic, I think. And the food - OH the food!!! An excellent variety and have never been disappointed on any ship. Cagney has disappointed us - they are really a steak place, and couldn't make salmon correctly - but the salmon at Le Bistro is excellent. There is escargot, my husband loves the lamb chops, I like the asparagus appetizer and salmon entree. But it's all really good. And they'll bring you a nice cake for your anniversary... in addition to the wonderful desserts.

Le Bistro. And, if you wish the attention, mention that it is your anniversary and would like an appropriately romantic setting table location if available.

Nothing wrong with Cagneys. But I can cook steaks at home that I prefer. I can't brew up a batch of snails though.