Lobster Night on Allure?

Hello to All, Does anyone know if the Allure of the Seas still has "Lobster Night" in the buffet? We are sailing on the Allure of the Seas on August 14, 2016 and trying to plan dinner reservations and don't want to miss it!:)

Thanks

Lobster tail is one of the complimentary choices in the Main Dining Room on the second formal night, but I've not heard that it is commonly available in the buffet.

Lobster tail is one of the complimentary choices in the Main Dining Room on the second formal night, but I've not heard that it is commonly available in the buffet.

I second Clarea. It is possible, but very unlikely. A few people have reported lobster tails in the Windjammer. You may ask about it to the buffet staff, they can give you a response. Otherwise, go to the MDR on the second formal night and order the 'Fisherman's Plate', and you're safe.

I second Clarea. It is possible, but very unlikely. A few people have reported lobster tails in the Windjammer. You may ask about it to the buffet staff, they can give you a response. Otherwise, go to the MDR on the second formal night and order the 'Fisherman's Plate', and you're safe.

Thanks for the heads up! When is the second formal night? Do they really call it formal night still? After 25 years of cruising boy has "Formal Night" acceptable attire guidelines changed :)

We do remember years ago sailing on the Oasis that they had Lobster night in the buffet very discreetly mentioned in the daily compass.

Thanks for the heads up! When is the second formal night? Do they really call it formal night still? After 25 years of cruising boy has "Formal Night" acceptable attire guidelines changed :)

We do remember years ago sailing on the Oasis that they had Lobster night in the buffet very discreetly mentioned in the daily compass.

This past March formal night on the Eastern Itinerary was on night 6. On the Western it is night 5.

On our last 2 cruises (on the Oasis) lobster was served on the buffet on the first formal night and then in the dining room on the 2nd formal night....not sure if the Allure is the same but I sure hope so!!

Was this recently? It's been a few years since we sailed Oasis.

It was in Feb 2016 and Jan 2015 so pretty recent :)

Thanks....We'll alter our schedule and dining package to eat in the buffet on the first formal night and the dining room on the second formal night.