*Live From* My great Vacation

Ander026

Welcome to my *Live From* My great family vacation.

I will be starting soon my great family vacation to Australia to take a cruise on the Radiance of the Seas

100_1255_zps04ec7d1d.jpg

This Live From has been inspired from the past Live From post from other users. This will be tough to live up to there standards but here it goes.

Even though my Cruise on the Radiance does not begin until Wed, Nov 5th my epic adventure with my family will begin this Wednesday as my vacation will start.

Thanks to all that will join in during the next month. I will try to update as much as the great Live From posters that currently post.

Here is the Itinerary that I will be taking witch starts this Wednesday.

Land Portion which includes Flying high above

10/29: Orlando to Rochester

10/30:Rochester

10/31: Rochester to DC to Dubai

11/1: Dubai

11/2: Dubai to Perth, AUS

11/3-5: Perth

Cruise Portion

11/5: Perth - Embarkation

11/6: Cruise

11/7: Esperance, Australia

11/8-9: Cruise

11/10: Adelaide, Australia

11/11: Cruise - Veterans Day (USA)

11/12: Melbourne, Australia

11/13-15: Cruise, on the 15th we sail by the Sounds on the way to New Zealand.

11/16: Dunedin, New Zealand

11/17: Akaroa, New Zealand

11/18: Wellington, New Zealand

11/19: Picton, New Zealand

11/20-21: Cruise

11/22: Sydney - Debarkation

Back to Land Portion

11/22-23: Sydney

11/24: Sydney to LAX to Orlando. Going home very quickly.

Well thank you for all the well wishes on my Live From. My Live From will not officially start until this Wednesday when I fly up to NY. Until then, I have to share this pic from the Bus Rodeo that I am working at.

Check this out I have my name on a bus.

IMG_0803_zpsb1721fab.jpg

Well that is all till Wednesday. One more day of work left before the big trip.

I'm in, itinery reads so adventureous!

What is a "Bus Rodeo?".

Where I work it is a challenge of you driving skills and work know how. The events are working with a scooter, Doing a Brake Test, driving a skills course that includes left and right turns, pulling up to a bus stop and coming to a stop as close to a cone without hitting it, and finally a quiz about our rules and regulations.

This is a view of the buses at the start of the day. In this photo you can see that the stations are marked. I worked as the Starter, which means that after drivers checked in and got a number I put them in the proper stations.

IMG_0819_zps0157516f.jpg

Hope that this answers your question.

Where I work it is a challenge of you driving skills and work know how. The events are working with a scooter, Doing a Brake Test, driving a skills course that includes left and right turns, pulling up to a bus stop and coming to a stop as close to a cone without hitting it, and finally a quiz about our rules and regulations.

This is a view of the buses at the start of the day. In this photo you can see that the stations are marked. I worked as the Starter, which means that after drivers checked in and got a number I put them in the proper stations.

IMG_0819_zps0157516f.jpg

Hope that this answers your question.

Yes it did, and at the World too. :)

Good Morning all,

Sipping coffee at the moment relaxing on my flight up to NY at about 38,000 feet in the air. So far so good on the start of my journey to Radiance in Perth.

I am flying JetBlue and recommend them highly. I am on one of the planes that has free WiFi. Pretty good speed for surfing the net and the boards.

Well more later.

Good Morning all,

Sipping coffee at the moment relaxing on my flight up to NY at about 38,000 feet in the air. So far so good on the start of my journey to Radiance in Perth.

I am flying JetBlue and recommend them highly. I am on one of the planes that has free WiFi. Pretty good speed for surfing the net and the boards.

Well more later.

Can'tw8 to read along.. :)

Well day 1 of vacation is just about over. Had no problems in getting from Orlando to Rochester to my parents place. Tomorrow is another easy day before our flights overseas.

Not much to report here as nothing much happened.

Well today is the big day. Later on I will be hopping on a jet plane for a day in Dubai. While in Dubai I will be eating in a steak house that is in the tallest building in Dubai. I will try to post some photos if I have a fast enough Internet.

Well today is the big day. Later on I will be hopping on a jet plane for a day in Dubai. While in Dubai I will be eating in a steak house that is in the tallest building in Dubai. I will try to post some photos if I have a fast enough Internet.

That's probably the tallest building in the world too.:)

Safe travels and looking forward to your trip report.

Well day 1 of vacation is just about over. Had no problems in getting from Orlando to Rochester to my parents place. Tomorrow is another easy day before our flights overseas.

Not much to report here as nothing much happened.

Your parents are just over the border from us in Niagara Falls area. :)

May I ask which Air Carrier you use as we frequently fly from Buffalo to Ft Lauderdale with Southwest?. But, are thinking of Orlando next year and possibly a different airline.

Your parents are just over the border from us in Niagara Falls area. :)

May I ask which Air Carrier you use as we frequently fly from Buffalo to Ft Lauderdale with Southwest?. But, are thinking of Orlando next year and possibly a different airline.

I used to use Air Tran until it became part of Southwest. Now I use Jet Blue now as they have TV's on the seats, 1st bag is free and free carry on's, Also on some of their planes they have free Wi-Fi.