cabana on Half moon cay

we are rented a cabana on half moon cay I have never done this though Holland before only from Carnival so I was wondering do they give you different amenities because with Carnival the price is 225 and with Holland it is 299

so just trying to figure out why such a big difference?

They can charge Holland America passengers more for the same product. :o

that is funny because I told the guy on the phone the same thing :eek: and he said well we did just lower them 100.00 :cool:

Even Holland Anerica passengers have limits. :rolleyes::D. Seriously, they did lower them as I think between the higher cost and the shorter stays they were having trouble renting them.

we are rented a cabana on half moon cay I have never done this though Holland before only from Carnival so I was wondering do they give you different amenities because with Carnival the price is 225 and with Holland it is 299

Curious - what amenities does Carnival give you when you rent a cabana?

HAL provides snorkeling equipment for up to four, cut fruit, ice, soft drinks (your choice), tortilla chips & salsa. I don't know if this is different than Carnival, although I always assumed that they just charged HAL customers more for the same thing.

HAL provides snorkeling equipment for up to four, cut fruit, ice, soft drinks (your choice), tortilla chips & salsa. I don't know if this is different than Carnival, although I always assumed that they just charged HAL customers more for the same thing.

We had an HMC cabana on our Carnival cruise a couple of years ago, and the amenities were identical for both cruise lines. HAL just charges more.

We had an HMC cabana on our Carnival cruise a couple of years ago, and the amenities were identical for both cruise lines. HAL just charges more.

If one looks over on the Private Island, where HMC is discussed in extensive detail, you will see the amenities are similar, but not the same. Close, tho.

Carnival doesn't have the Butler upgrade, which, according to DW, is required for every visit to HMC.

Edited by CruiserBruce

If one looks over on the Private Island, where HMC is discussed in extensive detail, you will see the amenities are similar, but not the same. Close, tho.

Carnival doesn't have the Butler upgrade, which, according to DW, is required for every visit to HMC.

We rented the same cabana on both HAL and Carnival, and the standard amenities were identical. Perhaps things have changed recently.

We've never had butler service, but our last time on HMC, the cabana next to us did. There were 2 butlers patiently waiting for their guests who decided to show up around 11 AM. The cabana renters left promptly at 1 PM. That was one pricey shore ex. :eek:

We rented the same cabana on both HAL and Carnival, and the standard amenities were identical. Perhaps things have changed recently.

We've never had butler service, but our last time on HMC, the cabana next to us did. There were 2 butlers patiently waiting for their guests who decided to show up around 11 AM. The cabana renters left promptly at 1 PM. That was one pricey shore ex. :eek:

Was the weather okay? Did they stay so briefly because of weather?