Reliable towncar service

vfb2girls

I am looking for rommendations on a reliable towncar service to take a party of 6 from a hotel in the Fort Lauderdale area to the POM. We have booked our cruise for next March going out of POM but have to fly I to FLL and stay in that area two days before our cruise. Do not want to use a shuttle service. so I am looking for advice. Thank you

I am looking for rommendations on a reliable towncar service to take a party of 6 from a hotel in the Fort Lauderdale area to the POM. We have booked our cruise for next March going out of POM but have to fly I to FLL and stay in that area two days before our cruise. Do not want to use a shuttle service. so I am looking for advice. Thank you

Probably have to book two town cars since usually only 3 people can fit comfortably in one.:)

Try Infinity. They have 6 passenger SUV which should be suitable for six passengers including luggage.

http://www.infinity-transportation.com/fleet.html