Nola

apdaisy

You will probably get more information on the departures board for the gulf coast departures. There should be some posts about the parking garages. From what I have heard, they have shuttles. We have never parked in any of the garages. We also do a park and cruise deal, where you get the hotel, parking and transport to the port. The first two times we stayed at Quality Inn in Gretna. I don't recommend that at all- It was ran down and seedy area and the hotel was just terrible. Last time we stayed at the Best WEstern in Harvey. I would go back there. Nice little hotel. We paid somewhere between $130-160 and that included hotel, 7 days parking and a (paid for) taxi to the port. We had to pay for our own taxi back to the hotel, but it was worth it.

We use the Fulton garage. Just on the other side of the Convention Center from the terminal. Convenient and inexpensive. Some say to use the parking at the port. I'd just as soon let the shuttle bus driver handle the traffic...

Sent from my Galaxy 4

We use the Fulton garage. Just on the other side of the Convention Center from the terminal. Convenient and inexpensive. Some say to use the parking at the port. I'd just as soon let the shuttle bus driver handle the traffic...

Sent from my Galaxy 4

Does Fulton have a free shuttle to and from port for everyone?

Does Fulton have a free shuttle to and from port for everyone?

As Malden stated above, they do have a free shuttle. Be aware of when you are cruising. We sailed on the Dream last February, during Mardi Gras. There were some road closed due to parades, and our shuttle driver had to do some back-tracking and other maneuvers to get to the terminal. Got some see some of the floats, though...

Sent from my Galaxy 4

I use the parking garage right up against the ship because it's $140 of hassle-free, worry- free smooth sailing. Our luggage was at our door at 1:30 when the all clear was given to go to the rooms. Our car was seconds away upon clearing customs.

I use the parking garage right up against the ship because it's $140 of hassle-free, worry- free smooth sailing. Our luggage was at our door at 1:30 when the all clear was given to go to the rooms. Our car was seconds away upon clearing customs.

I'm pretty sure where you park has nothing to do with what time your luggage gets to your room. That seems to be random. I've had it really early. I've had it really late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk