Need Help Deciding.....All Inclusive Beach Day Passes - Mr Sanchos or Nachi-Cocom?

mattsmom11

Hello Everyone

Need your help deciding

We will be visiting Cozumel on our upcoming Oct Cruise and have decided to make Cozumel our beach day

I have heard alot of good about both Mr Sanchos or Nachi-Cocom both of which are $55.00 and pretty much offer the same stuff

Both have availability but I can't tell which one I should go wish

Please advise which place you would recommend and why?

Thanks for helping me decide :)

Can only speak for Mr. Sanchos when we went 2 years ago. We had a great time and are going back in October with two friends. Food, drinks..no complaints. Friendly staff as well. I don't think you can go wrong with either place.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Forums mobile app

I agree with what Mrsfuzzmo said - if you want quiet, no crowds, good food, great drinks plus wonderful service, then choose Nachi.

If you want water toys, music, good food/drinks/service and a more lively atmosphere, choose Mr. Sanchos.

Once you get there how hard it is to get a cab back to the pier??

EASY! :D

If no cabs are waiting your waiter or someone from the staff will call for one - never had to wait more than about 3 minutes.

I thought Nachi was the better by far.

When we went to Mr. Sanchos, there were 7 ships that day and they let it become crowded to the point the staff couldn't handle it. Our experience was a bit different as my grandmother was in a wheelchair so they sat us in the non-AI side.

It looks like the AI side at Mr. Sanchos gets a buffet. While at Nachi we ordered off a menu and our server brought us drinks versus going to the bar. We made sure to tip our server at Nachi well as he took excellent care of us.

Mr. Sanchos just turned into a zoo. I kid you not, I had to get in line to complain to the manager. There were many, many unhappy families that day.

Interested in this thread:

Is this what people recommend if looking for an all inclusive beach while in Cozumel?

We are looking at Nachi~ how is the snorkeling?

Also, want to confirm that food/drink is included in this $55 price...?

Interested in this thread:

Is this what people recommend if looking for an all inclusive beach while in Cozumel? If you are looking for a quiet, relaxing, uncrowded AI beach club, this is your place!

We are looking at Nachi~ how is the snorkeling? The snorkel tour for about $35 is great; snorkeling from any sandy beach with any wave action will be poor.

Also, want to confirm that food/drink is included in this $55 price...?

Unlimited drinks and a 4-course meal (I have never made it to dessert) are included in the price. If you want music, water toys, and a more lively atmosphere then look elsewhere. ;)

Hello Everyone

Need your help deciding

We will be visiting Cozumel on our upcoming Oct Cruise and have decided to make Cozumel our beach day

I have heard alot of good about both Mr Sanchos or Nachi-Cocom both of which are $55.00 and pretty much offer the same stuff

Both have availability but I can't tell which one I should go wish

Please advise which place you would recommend and why?

Thanks for helping me decide :)

Thanks everyone, we decided we wanted a little more quiet so went with Nachi Cocom booked it today!

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

I agree with Nachi over Mr Sanchos in a direct comparison. We've been to both and we like the atmosphere better at Nachi. We went last year when there were over 22,000 cruise passengers in port, and it still didn't get crazy like it was when we were at Mr Sanchos.

Here are a few observations:

-They both have a pool and swim up bar.

-Both have good food and service

-Mr. Sanchos pours beers into little plastic cups

-Nachi gives you the bottle - we bring bottle huggers for the bottled beer

-Chairs are much closer together at Mr Sanchos, and much closer to the water

-They're on the same stretch of beach, so the sand and water is comparab

These are complaints of yours? :rolleyes:

Well, yes, I prefer drinking a beer out of a bottle instead of a plastic cup. If someone doesn't care, I assume they'll ignore my comment on that.

Also, to clarify about the chairs, I thought they were too close to the water - like 2 feet. There was also about that amount of space between our chairs and our neighbors', and also between rows of chairs. Someone commented that things have changed in the last year or so, so my comment may not be applicable anymore since we were there about 2 years ago (Nov 2012).

We enjoyed our day at Mr. Sanchos, we just enjoyed Nachi more.

We just booked this yesterday, for our Oceania December cruise - and WOW is it all inclusive for $50.! :D AND cabride is $15 per cab not pp.

SABOR ALL INCLUSIVE DAY PASS $50 US through - Island Marketing http://cozumelcruiseexcursions.com/Terms.htm

Enjoy a fabulous day in Cozumel and experience the services and facilities one of Cozumel's most popular All Inclusive Resort. For the comfort of our Clients, and the resort guests, our capacity for this special all inclusive package is limited each day so be sure to book your space early as this will sell out well in advance. Another Island Marketing Exclusive that is sure to please couples and families and those that want to have a great time!

Upon your arrival to our club you will receive a wrist band which gives you access to Beach Towels, Snorkeling Gear, All Food and Beverage and the use of all the wonderful resort facilities.

Relax on the beach and take in the beauty of the crystal clear Caribbean waters, or chill out by one of two spacious swimming pools. Your package includes the use on non motorized water sports including Kayaks, Hobie Cats, and Snorkeling Gear. You can do as much or as little as you like. Our club offers a low key approach to it's daily activity program so you have no pressure to do anything and nothing to interfere with your relaxation.

Your Cozumel All Inclusive Resort Day Pass provides you access to the resort from 9:00am-5:00pm. The club is easy and safe to get to from your cruise ship port by taxi.

Our Special All inclusive Package also includes a variety of daily activities including beach and pool volleyball, ping-pong, and more.

It does not get any better than this. Located on a stretch of Cozumel's finest beach you have the best of Cozumel all wrapped into one amazing seaside resort. You deserve to treat yourself to a day in paradise.

In the Main Restaurant you can enjoy lunch. The food is excellent and offers a wide variety of international and local dishes . Enjoy soups, salads, an array of main dishes and some amazing deserts. The Restaurant offers indoor seating as well as dining on the patio where you can take in the view of the beautiful beach area. Please note on quieter days we may substitute a varied A La Carte Menu in place of the buffet.

The Marinaro Snack Bar provides a wonderful seaside setting for those wanting to kick back and enjoy a cocktail, as well as a great Beach BBQ that offers Hamburgers, Hotdogs, tacos, Pizza, and much more.

Island Marketing Ltd. is proud to be the exclusive online reservations service for Cruise Ship Passengers visiting the Sabor Cozumel All Inclusive Resort. As Partners in Paradise we look forward to serving you. Be sure to book early as space is limited and some dates may be blocked in advance.

Enhance your day pass with Massage, Parasailing, Jet Skis or Snorkeling at the world famous Palancar Reef. These wonderful options can be added to your Day pass on the secure reservation form. Be sure to book in advance to secure your spaces and enhance your adventure.

Our Special All Inclusive Resort Day Pass Package is offered EXCLUSIVELY through our Web Site. This program provides our valued clients with tremendous value and quality at a truly beautiful location. We look forward to welcoming you to our island paradise resort.

PS We have used Island Marketing quite a few times on St Maarten and Grand Cayman, and I would highly recommend them. :)

Barbara