Norwegian Breakaway - Floor 13 and Floor 14 Balcony Room Reviews

Dreambig77

I am booking my cruise to Bermuda on Norwegian Breakaway for July and trying to decide between floor 13 or 14 balcony rooms that are available. Any advice?

Here is list:

14176-14182

Edited by Dreambig77

Probably the deck 14 midship cabins. The deck 13 ones are aft and you would be under the Spice H20 late night deck parties. Also the back of the ship feels more vibration. It's true that the deck 14 ones would be under the pool area, so ideally as forward a cabin as possible. Are there any cabins available deck 13 forward?

I am booking my cruise to Bermuda on Norwegian Breakaway for July and trying to decide between floor 13 or 14 balcony rooms that are available. Any advice?

Here is list:

14176-14182

We just booked on deck 13. After doing a little research, I've learned that deck 14 can have some noise above you. Go to cruisedeckplans.com and they will tell you which parts of deck 14 to avoid.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
I stayed midship deck 14 room 14824...never heard a thing.

Hi! I will be staying in room 14824 on the Getaway. I assume it will look the same as the room on the Breakaway. Do you have any pictures of the room that you would be willing to show me? I'm glad to hear that you didn't hear any noise from above. I was a bit nervous about that when I saw where our room was assigned.

Here is list:

14176-14182

Next weeks I wil be on the Baltic in 13864, I can tell you whats its like

Sent from my SM-G9600 using Forums mobile app

Any cabin on deck 14 except those forward port side are a risk for noise from above. Deck chairs are banged around early in the morning (may wake you up) and again in the evening (but done by bedtime.) Surprisingly, we had noise from the Garden Cafe above us even though the floors are carpeted. Lots of banging around at all hours. And yes, you get some noise from Spice H2O although not a problem unless you want to be in bed before 10 or 11pm. Deck 13 is much safer from noise. But I did like being one stair from the Buffet...

Hi! I will be staying in room 14824 on the Getaway. I assume it will look the same as the room on the Breakaway. Do you have any pictures of the room that you would be willing to show me? I'm glad to hear that you didn't hear any noise from above. I was a bit nervous about that when I saw where our room was assigned.

No need to worry the 14th floor is great, we never heard anything from above.

• 1 month later...
On 9/7/2018 at 4:46 PM, thistimeplease said:

No need to worry the 14th floor is great, we never heard anything from above.

Thank you!

On 4/27/2017 at 6:37 PM, Dreambig77 said:

Here is list:
14176-14182

Ok I looked over all these locations using https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/Norwegian-Breakaway 

I agree with prior poster on deck 14. All these locations are under the pool deck and every morning and every evening you will hear banging and scraping of chairs as they stack and unstack.  This lasts about an hour each time.  Location on the ship, however is great. Mid ship balconies are wonderful.  I do like being on 14 with one flight of stairs up. Even 13 where my next cabin will be is just 2 flights up so less elevator waiting.  After that, I think choice is a matter of whether you care if the bed is next to the closet & bathroom or next to the balcony. And if you care about connecting cabins or not.  You can see that on the deck plans.

2 hours ago, PelicanBill said:

Ok I looked over all these locations using https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/Norwegian-Breakaway 

I agree with prior poster on deck 14. All these locations are under the pool deck and every morning and every evening you will hear banging and scraping of chairs as they stack and unstack.  This lasts about an hour each time.  Location on the ship, however is great. Mid ship balconies are wonderful.  I do like being on 14 with one flight of stairs up. Even 13 where my next cabin will be is just 2 flights up so less elevator waiting.  After that, I think choice is a matter of whether you care if the bed is next to the closet & bathroom or next to the balcony. And if you care about connecting cabins or not.  You can see that on the deck plans.

Hopefully we won't hear too much noise from where our cabin is.  I will bring earplugs just in case.  I do like that we are so close to the buffet though! 

Last time we were on deck 11 and loved it there, but we didn't get a choice of cabin either time and it's just luck of the draw with guarantee cabins.  Our last cabin had the couch next to the balcony, which was nice.  This time, it looks like the bed will be next to the balcony.  I guess we will see what we think of that soon enough.

• Like 1