Carnival Conquest hair braiding?

Jajone

Onboard you can go to the salon, I'm sure they'd do braids for you. HMC, when I went a few years ago, was just a beach and lunch area. There were no vendors. I've never been to Amber Cove. If you decide to get the tiny braids in Nassau or Freeport I would highly suggest you bring your own comb. The braiders use the same one on all their customers.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back. Hair braiding was $3 per small braid on HMC and $2 per braid on Nassau. On Nassau they started at $4 so you do have to negotiate them down. The hair braiding is located near the cruise ship port. I recommend getting the braids done as you're getting back on the ship because they're more willing to negotiate. Bring your own comb or inspect theirs to make sure there aren't any critters hitch hiking.

Just got back. Hair braiding was $3 per small braid on HMC and $2 per braid on Nassau. On Nassau they started at $4 so you do have to negotiate them down. The hair braiding is located near the cruise ship port. I recommend getting the braids done as you're getting back on the ship because they're more willing to negotiate. Bring your own comb or inspect theirs to make sure there aren't any critters hitch hiking.

Agree 100% with this post!

My girlfriend and I were going to get a french braid in Nassau and the ladies there refused to do it for less than $25 ... Was like forget it don't need it that bad - A simple french braid would have taken them a few minutes to do - I was willing to pay like $5-$10 for it but for sure not no $25