Setsail pass - Onboard Expense Account wrongly reflected

bertrande

We are cruising next week, 5 of us in a cabin. This means that the fifth person has his own booking number generated and has to check-in separately. What we did was to indicate during online check-in that all five of us (including the fifth person) would have our expenses charged to the same credit card (mine). No problem, all done.

I have just printed our Setsail passes, four of us in one pass (Setsail pass A) and the fifth in the other (Setsail pass B). Looking through them, Setsail Pass A states that all five of us will be using X credit card bearing XXX number etc. Setsail Pass B however states payment type as Cash. I re-logged in to the fifth person's reservation and it still has my credit card details logged in for expenses so there is nothing for me to amend.

Is this something I should be worried about and get checked out prior to my cruise? Or can we just wait till we get to the check-in counter to sort this out?

Thanks!

This has happened to me also when I have put additional family members and their cabins and reservation numbers linked to my credit card...I easily just showed my credit card when we all checked in...no problem....and there won't be any for you either. Enjoy your cruise.

Takes a few swipes of the new payment method. I just did it last month because I wanted to use a different credit card to get the points. No problem, few key strokes and a swipe all done. They are more than accommodating to take whatever payment you want to offer.

Edited by jamesr3939

This has happened to me also when I have put additional family members and their cabins and reservation numbers linked to my credit card...I easily just showed my credit card when we all checked in...no problem....and there won't be any for you either. Enjoy your cruise.

Thank you! This puts us very much at ease :D