Charter/Group Cruise on Independence

mon1jan1

How do you find out if your cruise has a large group on it? We are on the Independence of the Seas June 14, 2015 and heard there could be a group of over 900 on it and wondering what group it is.

Will be very difficult to find out much on a partial Charter.

Typically the LGBT,Couples cruises ,big corporations etc normally fully charter.

We had our Oasis 2016 cruise chartered a few months back, and still no idea who chartered the ship.

Await for someone to post on your roll call, might find out that way. RC will not tell you who has chartered, in our experience anyways.

Sometimes you can Google your ship and date and you will see a partial charter advertised or listed. [i.e. a conference of realtors or accountants] We had a large group of Baltimore area realtors on our Grandeur of the Seas sailing once. It did not impact us in any way. They used the conference rooms. They had a few talks in the theater during the day when it would not be used anyway, etc.

However, I tried your date/ship and did not get anything.

Edited by DragonOfTheSeas

Will be very difficult to find out much on a partial Charter.

Typically the LGBT,Couples cruises ,big corporations etc normally fully charter.

We had our Oasis 2016 cruise chartered a few months back, and still no idea who chartered the ship.

Await for someone to post on your roll call, might find out that way. RC will not tell you who has chartered, in our experience anyways.

I simple Google search might give you the info.

I was booked on Independence for October 2015. I found a partial charter of about 500 people on that sailing. Apparently they do this on a different ship each year for Halloween.

I switched to the Oasis leaving from the same port 1 day sooner.

• 4 weeks later...

I would not want ANY group larger than 30% or more of the passenger total. This of course will vary from ship class to ship class. 900 on the Vision/Radiance class is different from 900 on the Oasis class.

A search of the ship and sail date should reveal a very large group.

Good luck

M

Edited by cruisegirl1