Trikes in Aruba

Csh2145

We just got back from our 10 day cruise on the Emerald Princess. Our group (6) prebooked this excursion and it was by far the best excursion we have ever done. We had so much fun. Trikes-Aruba is a top notch business. The motorcycles were in excellent condition. The staff was amazing. We highly recommend this tour. Google "Trikes Aruba" and also check out their reviews on Trip Advisor. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have booked the Trikes for our cruise in Jan 2015. Our first cruise and a celebration gift for my husbands retirement. We both have and ride motorcycles and I thought this would be a unique way to do a tour. So grateful to see so many positive posts about this tour. Thanks everyone.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

Four of us (ranging in age from 53 to 61) just spent a fun afternoon with Trikes Aruba last week. The equipment is well maintained and from what the two drivers said, easy to maneuver.

Wear comfortable clothing and be sure to cover yourself with sunscreen as there is little shade on the island. Also, it's hard to keep a hat on and my forehead got burned. For the passenger, you need to be able to comfortably swing your leg around the back side of the driver's seat and sit straddling it like that for the duration of the ride. I have long legs so not a problem but could see that if one has hip or knee issues or maybe is on the shorter side, it wouldn't be comfortable.

There is a small lockable storage box on the back in which to put things like water, backpack, sunscreen, camera, etc. You will have a couple of chances to stop and take photos and use the restroom.

Very professionally run company - would not hesitate to recommend them!

Thank you for your review of them. It helps a great deal to hear such wonderful things about the company. I just hope we get to Aruba....praying our cruise doesn't get cancelled because of a charter. My husband & I both have motorcycles so we are very accustomed to long rides. Sounds like a very unique excursion.

Thanks again!:D

• 2 weeks later...

We did Trikes Aruba last month. They also have trikes that would comfortably hold 2 adults behind the driver. So if you are a party of 3 you are good. DH has never driven a motorcycle and did just fine after a short driving lesson.

Use lots of sun screen as you cannot wear a hat due to the wind. The locked storage area is great so you store your stuff while cruising around the island.

We highly recommend Trikes Aruba for a fun half day excursion. They were very friendly and met us exactly as promised. Would do it again if we return to Aruba. A highlight of the trip.

We would really like to do Trikes Aruba during our port-of-call off the Carnival Liberty 1/27/15. However, our arrival is scheduled for 1pm and the tour is at 2pm. Does anyone have experience with a similar schedule?

Our ship also arrived at 1:00. Just let them know what ship and what time you arrive and they'll let you know when and where they will hook up with you. They were very accommodating and you'll have no problem making the afternoon tour.

Our ship also arrived at 1:00. Just let them know what ship and what time you arrive and they'll let you know when and where they will hook up with you. They were very accommodating and you'll have no problem making the afternoon tour.

Thank you for replying.

We received our tour confirmation and they are picking us (4 couples) up at the cruise terminal. So looking forward to this tour!

Thank you for replying.

We received our tour confirmation and they are picking us (4 couples) up at the cruise terminal. So looking forward to this tour!

Do come back and tell us about it. :) Did you need to pay when you reserved the tour?

You pay at the beginning of the tour, after your drivers have been checked out and given the go-ahead to drive the trikes.

They started out by leading us out to the lighthouse, then we went inland to the Casibari rock formations, then drove clear out to the opposite end of the island to Baby Beach and Seroe Colorado, then headed back to the port. We were gone for about 3 1/2 hours. Great fun!

• 5 months later...

Hi,

We are booked on Trikes Aruba for November.

All I hear is good things.

We are very fit and active seniors.

I have had a hip replacement - 7 years ago.

I've never had a problem with it.

I am 5' 2" and average build.

Does anyone think the straddle will be a problem for me?

Thanks for any information.

Judy

We would really like to do Trikes Aruba during our port-of-call off the Carnival Liberty 1/27/15. However, our arrival is scheduled for 1pm and the tour is at 2pm. Does anyone have experience with a similar schedule?

Yes we were there from 1-10 our tour was around 1:30. We had a hard time finding the girl with the sign with our name on it. We had Michelangelo the tour guide all to ourselves. By the way husband wore visor and had no trouble keeping it on. It was hot but when we were moving it was wonderful. We stopped 3 times for pictures and drinks. Can't wait to do it again!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...