Looking for something SAFE and fun to do in Falmouth with kids

Irish13

We are going back to Falmouth in November with our 3yr old and 6yr old looking for something fun but more importantly safe to do with the kids like a resort or private beach would be great any suggestions ?

Thanks

We had an excellent day at Hilton Rose Hall booked with Resort For a Day. The place is amazing and huge with plenty to do. I did a complete report/review on it and it's located in my signature line. There's TONS of pictures so you can see what it's like. :)

The excursion to Hilton Rose Hall is kind of pricey........$114/adult and $74/child so would be $376 for a family of 4.

You can go to Doctors Cave beach for much less. Of course it is not all-inclusive but will still be less money even if you buy lunch and you can go back to the ship whenever you want.

Wow that was an amazing review !!!

And your daughter is so adorable !!!!

How do I book that excursion for the day I am sold also does it go from Falmouth ?

I seen that it is a little pricey but I want to feel safe and relax for the day that to me is priceless

We had an excellent day at Hilton Rose Hall booked with Resort For a Day. The place is amazing and huge with plenty to do. I did a complete report/review on it and it's located in my signature line. There's TONS of pictures so you can see what it's like. :)

Wow that was an amazing review !!!

And your daughter is so adorable !!!!

How do I book that excursion for the day I am sold also does it go from Falmouth ?

I seen that it is a little pricey but I want to feel safe and relax for the day that to me is priceless

I'm glad you enjoyed it. It really is a beautiful place and great for kids as well. It's more than safe.

We booked using Resort For A Day (just google that and it will come up). You pay a deposit and the rest when you arrive.

It is located between Montego Bay and Falmouth, so they offer it from either place. :)

It was a little pricey, but well worth it in my opinion. (Especially when food and drinks are included).

I have you have a great day.

• 1 month later...

Our ship is stopping in Falmouth in early September. Looking at the Rose Hall Resort's website, I see that I can book a day room at the hotel for 2 adults and 2 children for only $128 total (this includes the tax too) -- all inclusive perks apply. From elsewhere on this board, I see that round trip cab fare from the Falmouth port will run about $100. The savings by booking directly with the hotel and getting a cab seems to be much, much cheaper than going through the third party vendor mentioned in this thread. Is there any reason I should be concerned about doing it on my own as opposed to using the vendor? I assume that getting a return taxi from the hotel won't be much of a problem.

Our ship is stopping in Falmouth in early September. Looking at the Rose Hall Resort's website, I see that I can book a day room at the hotel for 2 adults and 2 children for only $128 total (this includes the tax too) -- all inclusive perks apply. From elsewhere on this board, I see that round trip cab fare from the Falmouth port will run about $100. The savings by booking directly with the hotel and getting a cab seems to be much, much cheaper than going through the third party vendor mentioned in this thread. Is there any reason I should be concerned about doing it on my own as opposed to using the vendor? I assume that getting a return taxi from the hotel won't be much of a problem.

I haven't looked at the site since we have been (so don't remember what the pricing is), but transportation is included when you book with Resort for a Day. So you wouldn't be paying $100 for a cab. Just a thought although booking a room for only $128 seems like it would be pretty cheap. You would just have some time involved in checking in and then again checking out before you left.