Peninsular Club discounts

PurpleMoonlight

Morning all.

I am shortly to embark on my third P & O cruise and have racked up enough days to benefit from the Peninsular Club on board 5% discount.

The T&C states that the discount must be claimed on the day of departure. How is this done please?

Pity they don't automatically apply this but I guess it gives me something to do while I wait to get off!

Many thanks.

Morning all.

I am shortly to embark on my third P & O cruise and have racked up enough days to benefit from the Peninsular Club on board 5% discount.

The T&C states that the discount must be claimed on the day of departure. How is this done please?

Pity they don't automatically apply this but I guess it gives me something to do while I wait to get off!

Many thanks.

Just to add, if you have any OBS/OBC that has to be used up BEFORE any of the discount will kick in.

When you look at your bill you will have-lets say for drinks-full amount of drink in first column, 2nd column will show the discount, 3rd column will be the price you are actually charged...this will be for each item/drink, after you have used up obs (if you have any)

I tend you ask for a printed statement half way through a cruise so I have an idea how much OH is spending...did I say that out loud:p:p;)

If you book any shore excursions before boarding, the discount should be automatically given too. That happened to me last year on the Aurora world cruise, and I'd never even set foot on a P&O ship before :)

Have they changed this recently as we have done 3 cruises totalling over 25 days and we will only qualify on our next cruise.

It only kicks in on return from the cruise where 15 days is passed.

So if you did a 7, 7 then 11 for example you would only see the benefits on your next cruise.

http://www.pocruises.com/about-po-cruises/peninsular-club/peninsular-club-introduction/