Rhythms of the Night

vwrestler171

She needs to walk to the ship at the terminal. Once there it is a walk from the ship over the pier to the beach, which also depends where your table is located. Dinner is buffet style. Then another walk from your table to the theatre and again back to the ship etc.

Difficult to tell if she can do this of course.You might contact Vallarta Adventures and ask them about this.

How much walking is there for Rhythms of the Night in Puerto Vallarta? A friend was going to join us on that excursions, but broke her leg today and is concerned about getting around. Is it something that she can still do?

I would advise you to contact Vallarta Adventures as Ine suggested. We did Rhythms of the Night a few years ago and there was quite a lot of walking once we got off the boat to reach the site. It was on uneven ground and uphill part of the way. There is no way I would have been able to do it with a broken leg. We found Vallarta Adventures great to deal with so I am sure they will give you factual info.

Wendy

I'm sorry about your friend.

What I suggest is contact Vallarta Adventures and ask if there is assistance from the staff. When we were there during the day for the beach day at Las Caletas, they all went out of their way to help everyone. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they would glady assist your friend.

Happy cruising.

We just attended Rhythms of the Night in September. The staff is wonderful. They saw that I had trouble walking and met me with a wheel chair. They took me uphill to the show, at the end of the show they had the wheel chair there and took me to a close table at the buffet. They chased me down after dinner when I chose to walk back to the boats. They could not have been more accommodating. And the show and dinner are wonderful!!

I agree with the comments to contact them directly. The island is only lit by candles and some of the walking is uphill over winding paths and it probably would be hard. If they provide a wheelchair so much the better.

I loved the show so much last year I wanted to visit again during the day but I'm there on Christmas Day and looks like they are always closed Sundays anyway. Highly recommended if you get the chance to visit, day or night.