Gold pin for Gold level

topofE

Can anyone post a pic of the pin? I didn't get one on my last cruise and I am debating on if it is worth contacting them about or just another trinket I don't need.

I asked the room steward why i did not get a pin? She stated they were not giving them anymore. I also showed her the letter and stated it says i get a pin and the website says so also. Still did not get a pin...:confused:

Here are two versions of the Gold pin. The one with the year on it is from our last cruise on the Miracle.

IMG_20150218_103049_239.jpg?_subject_uid=80705266&w=AAB19HiRIrL1m92Bq959mTuKfiIHnH_PImYYt8WdCnBKAQ

On the Freedom this year the pin had a date. Previous 2 years they did not. Anyone know why some have dates, are they trying to get rid of old stock and after they do will all pins have a date?

I asked the room steward why i did not get a pin? She stated they were not giving them anymore. I also showed her the letter and stated it says i get a pin and the website says so also. Still did not get a pin...:confused:

I didn't get one on the 3-day Imagination cruise last month. Up until then, I have received one each cruise since turning Gold. I didn't think too much of it because I don't need any more of them. I figured maybe they just didn't give them out on the 3/4 day cruises. I guess I'll find out in April.

I just found one from when I first turned Gold, and gave it away to another Gold member who lost there's. I've never worn mine, but like to keep them along with the S&S cards as souvenirs to place in the photo album with the photos we purchase from the ship.