Day pass at local resort

pooksma

The ladies in our group are looking for a spot with a nice beach where we can get a day pass to use the facilities. If lunch were also provided that would be fantastic. I have been looking at Coco Reef Resort but having trouble with their page.

Any other recommendations? TIA.

After a day at Elbow beach D.W. and I walk over to Mickeys Bistro for cocktails. As paying customers we took turns using the showers there whilst there enjoying a great Margarita .

They have food too.

Here is a link = http://www.mandarinoriental.com/bermuda/fine-dining/mickeys-bistro/

There was a guy renting chairs and umbrellas at the property line that we did not use .

It's possible that some of Elbow Beach's policies will change effective April 1, when it will no longer be managed by Mandarin Oriental.

Of course any hotel's policies could change at any time...Coco Reef's might change too.

I suspect we'll have a better handle on what will be offered in 2014 as we get closer to the start of the cruise/tourism season.

• 2 months later...
It's possible that some of Elbow Beach's policies will change effective April 1, when it will no longer be managed by Mandarin Oriental.

Of course any hotel's policies could change at any time...Coco Reef's might change too.

I suspect we'll have a better handle on what will be offered in 2014 as we get closer to the start of the cruise/tourism season.

Hi. Any new news?

I am researching where to book a day pass for our August cruise.

Thank you.

Hi. Any new news?

I am researching where to book a day pass for our August cruise.

Thank you.

I haven't heard anything. The cruise season is just getting underway...the first ship of the season doesn't arrive in Bermuda until next week.

I haven't heard anything. The cruise season is just getting underway...the first ship of the season doesn't arrive in Bermuda until next week.

Oh, thank you.

I wasn't aware. I appreciate your letting me know.

Enjoy your weekend!