What ship will eventually replace Majesty?

You can currently book a 3 night Bahamas cruise on Mariner for January 2019--not sure if this is new or not.

I think it's good they are putting a Voyager class doing the short Bahamas runs, so first time cruisers can have a more true Royal experience with the Promenade, ice rink, etc. But Mariner still has the in line skating track--maybe add the Flowrider and water slides like Adventure!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Well, not only is there no Labadee itinerary and no Cozumel itinerary, but they axed Key West as well. So only CocoCay and Nassau. No alternating routes and no new ports.

I do like a larger ship doing the 3/4 nighters, but very disappointed in there being no Key West. :(

Well, not only is there no Labadee itinerary and no Cozumel itinerary, but they axed Key West as well. So only CocoCay and Nassau. No alternating routes and no new ports.

I believe they are going have the Cozumel and key west itineraries with Empress, alternating with Cuba.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I believe they are going have the Cozumel and key west itineraries with Empress, alternating with Cuba.

Is Empress going to permanently sail from Tampa? Or will it go back to Miami at some point? Voyager-class blows Empress out of the water. Just would be nice to see more alternatives on the 4 day itinerary from Miami. As long as they don't jam pack Voyager-class with cabins sea day should be great.

All ships are now accounted for through April 2019 so Majesty should be around until at least that time.

All ships except for our fair lady Empress of the Seas

Is Empress going to permanently sail from Tampa? Or will it go back to Miami at some point? Voyager-class blows Empress out of the water. Just would be nice to see more alternatives on the 4 day itinerary from Miami. As long as they don't jam pack Voyager-class with cabins sea day should be great.

Empress will be back in Miami November 2017.

MJ will go for extended dry dock in January. Chops is scheduled to replace Compass Deli. RCCL expects to get 3 to 5 more years out of her. She may make a few trial runs to Cuba this summer. Info from several officers on her from our just finished B2B.

Rick and Deirdra

I'm happy Empress is staying in Tampa for the summer, but I really wish they would put a ship here year round--our only year round ship is the Carnival Paradise. Maybe keep a Radiance class and alternate between 5 day cruises and 7 day ones.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

MJ will go for extended dry dock in January. Chops is scheduled to replace Compass Deli. RCCL expects to get 3 to 5 more years out of her. She may make a few trial runs to Cuba this summer. Info from several officers on her from our just finished B2B.

Rick and Deirdra

Really?!? That's good information. I want to know what other features they are going to add. I glad they are adding Chops seeing how she is the only on in the fleet with out a specialty dining venue. Hopefully touch up Boleros seeing how the weren't able to in the previous dry docking due to the Empress galley fiasco.

Rick and Deirdra

It would be nice if they added a Concierge Lounge.

It would be nice if they added a Concierge Lounge.

I agree. Majesty really is a great ship I look forward to taking many more short cruises on her.

Rick and Deirdra

Interesting. We have that 5 day in Jan booked which I suppose is just before dry dock. It looks like MJ is still scheduled for Feb 2018 out of PC to the Bahamas. It would make sense to try the Cuba itinerary with MJ. They could put a larger ship in PC for Bahamas (Mariner??) since there is no Key West stop as Bob pointed out. Wondering which port MJ would use. With the nice facilities in PC it would make sense to have another ship there.

Interesting. We have that 5 day in Jan booked which I suppose is just before dry dock. It looks like MJ is still scheduled for Feb 2018 out of PC to the Bahamas. It would make sense to try the Cuba itinerary with MJ. They could put a larger ship in PC for Bahamas (Mariner??) since there is no Key West stop as Bob pointed out. Wondering which port MJ would use. With the nice facilities in PC it would make sense to have another ship there.

Mariner is going to be doing the 3/4 out of Miami starting June 2018. I think both Majesty and Empress will be doing the cruises to Cuba. Majesty will do Cuba and Bahamas cruises while the Empress will do the Cuba and Mexico. This means Royal will have to most options to Cuba out of any other cruise line out of multiple ports if Majesty leaves from PC and Empress leaves from Miami.

Mariner is going to be doing the 3/4 out of Miami starting June 2018. I think both Majesty and Empress will be doing the cruises to Cuba. Majesty will do Cuba and Bahamas cruises while the Empress will do the Cuba and Mexico. This means Royal will have to most options to Cuba out of any other cruise line out of multiple ports if Majesty leaves from PC and Empress leaves from Miami. This will also make majesty the largest ship to sail to Cuba beating out the MSC Opera.

Mariner is going to be doing the 3/4 out of Miami starting June 2018. I think both Majesty and Empress will be doing the cruises to Cuba. Majesty will do Cuba and Bahamas cruises while the Empress will do the Cuba and Mexico. This means Royal will have to most options to Cuba out of any other cruise line out of multiple ports if Majesty leaves from PC and Empress leaves from Miami.

Ah, did not know about Mariner in Miami. I guess i was not paying attention. It would seem that if MJ is doing Cuba out of PC they would need to fill the Bahamas slot there as well. More options are always good. We would love to go on the Majesty to Cuba out of PC.

Ah, did not know about Mariner in Miami. I guess i was not paying attention. It would seem that if MJ is doing Cuba out of PC they would need to fill the Bahamas slot there as well. More options are always good. We would love to go on the Majesty to Cuba out of PC.

Keep in mind that currently on the 4 day sailings, Majesty has a sea day. The could possibly fill in that sea day with a stop in Cuba on certain sailings. I don't think that would do solely cruises to Cuba like the Empress is currently doing out of Tampa. I think that it will be a mixture of overnights in Cuba and some sailings, regular Nassau Coco Cay, and possible Coco Cay and Cuba of Nassau and Cuba. It is all about the variety. And of course she will continue to with her 3 day Bahamas Weekend cruises.