Airport to Piraeus port, taxi van?

ct-andy

• 4 weeks later...

We're thinking of using the X96 bus caught right at the terminal. It only costs about 5 euros each. We are staying overnight at a Piraeus hotel (Phidias Piraeus Hotel) which will pick us up at the closest drop off on the X96 bus line. Or the bus continues on to drop off near the ferry terminals.

Sorry that I can't answer your actual question about a taxi van from the airport to the port.

We used the express bus from our Athens hotel to the airport for 5 euros/pp last summer. We caught it at Syntagma Square that was just a couple of blocks away on foot.

This may be helpful for you or others reading this thread:

http://www.athensairporttaxi.com/index.htm

The express bus from the airport to the port is the way to go. They have space for luggage and they go quickly as they can use express lanes in places where cars cannot. The information desk at the airport will help you out. Just be sure that you take the correctly numbered bus.

• 5 months later...
The express bus from the airport to the port is the way to go. They have space for luggage and they go quickly as they can use express lanes in places where cars cannot. The information desk at the airport will help you out. Just be sure that you take the correctly numbered bus.

How much is it ???

• 4 months later...

Where in the airport do you catch the bus??

Thanks for the info .. Which one goes to the airport ??

For heaven's sakes -- read the info in the link I provided. It clearly tells you the start and end points for each of the express buses.

Otherwise, it would help if you would type less cryptic questions. For instance, I don't know if you want to go to the airport from Athens or from Piraeus (the cruise port). :cool:

For heaven's sakes -- read the info in the link I provided. It clearly tells you the start and end points for each of the express buses.

Otherwise, it would help if you would type less cryptic questions. For instance, I don't know if you want to go to the airport from Athens or from Piraeus (the cruise port). :cool:

From the airport to the cruise port