Silhouette drink menu

Henrylover

Hello.

Looking for a drink menu and prices on the Celebrity Silhouette.

Have purchased a classic drink package but, wondering whether to switch to premium. We enjoy piña coladas, and cooler type drinks so I want to make sure we're covered.

Also, main dining room menu if available.

Sailing in 2015 and so looking forward to it.

Thanks so much for the help.

Hello.

Looking for a drink menu and prices on the Celebrity Silhouette.

Have purchased a classic drink package but, wondering whether to switch to premium. We enjoy piña coladas, and cooler type drinks so I want to make sure we're covered.

Also, main dining room menu if available.

Sailing in 2015 and so looking forward to it.

Thanks so much for the help.

Not sure if this answers you directly, but the Celebrity website now has a comparison page between classic and premium. But it only shows brands and not types of drinks. :(https://secure.celebritycruises.com/celebrity/media/celebrity/shared_assets/pdf/Classic-Premium-Bev-Pckgs.pdf

Piña coladas are covered by the Classic package. I have one at sail away every cruise.

I would recommend you wait until you are on the ship before spending $ to upgrade. The Classic package covers a wide range of mixed drinks. If you find what you want isn't covered by your package you can upgrade at that point.

The beverage packages don't cover specific cocktails. They cover certain brands of liquor. If you go to a bar and ask for "a pina colada," it will be covered because they'll make it with well rum (I think they use Ron Roberto), which is covered by the Classic package. If you order it with Bacardi, it'll be covered, but if you want it made with Mount Gay, you'd need to pay the full price or upgrade to the Premium package. So if you'd be happy with Ron Roberto or Bacardi and other similar quality liquors, stick with Classic, but if you like premium booze, then upgrade.

• 1 month later...