Wow Sale

Is it my imagination or is the 50% off second person not working online. When I do a mock booking its still charging full price for the second person. Im confused. :confused::confused::confused:

Hit the button labeled " summary of charges"

The PP price that you see already reflect the 50% off which is why it looks like it is not working. There is very small print somewhere on one of the screens that says prices shown reflect promotional pricing.

image.jpg1_zps9fbiy48k.jpg

Edited by Ourusualbeach

Hit the button labeled " summary of charges"

The PP price that you see already reflect the 50% off which is why it looks like it is not working. There is very small print somewhere on one of the screens that says prices shown reflect promotional pricing.

image.jpg1_zps9fbiy48k.jpg

I wouldn't say that's very small print... That's how all lines do it, though. They give you the lowest available average price per person based on the number you're booking into your room.

I don't think its right as the per person price on my summary of charges is 3800pp which really is the usual price charged for that particular catagory of room without the sale. Its still charging almost 8000 for 2 people for a junior suite spa suite on Allure. Sounds a bit high to me.
a bit:eek:

Was wondering if this "sale" would change today as it's February 1st, but looks like it's still the same (although for our cruise, I noticed that prices increased slightly on Friday Jan 30th).

But yes, as others have said, you need to look at the price breakdown...but they increase the base price to allow for half off second guest...which in the end, may not actually be a deal.

Was wondering if this "sale" would change today as it's February 1st, but looks like it's still the same (although for our cruise, I noticed that prices increased slightly on Friday Jan 30th).

But yes, as others have said, you need to look at the price breakdown...but they increase the base price to allow for half off second guest...which in the end, may not actually be a deal.

It has been extended AGAIN, this time until 2/13 (for now;))

That is why we have moved to Norwegian (NCL) for this year. As you can see in our previous cruises that we have been a pretty loyal customer, BUT NOT THIS YEAR. This deceptive WOW sale is just a joke. :mad::mad::mad:

I agree that this sale is just awful...I heard that it was ending g today, Feb 1st. However, I logged on this morning, and it's still here. Reminds me of the movie "Groundhog Day".

The prices seem inflated to cover the half off the second party. Now I need to do math (granted, not much) to determine the per person price. This ongoing ridiculous sale just really annoys me. Additionally, since we buy cruise care insurance through RCI, the price for the 1st cruiser is higher than the price for the second cruiser. I then try to determine if the price for the first cruiser was not inflated if the the insurance price would be cheaper. Yes, this has happened to me once.

I, like many others, have cruised Royal extensively, and in our case, exclusively.

I have three cruises currently booked for this year with RCI, and will be canceling two...only keeping one that we are taking our grand kids on.

I don't like game playing when trying to plan our vacation. Sorry for the rant, but I was really looking forward to this BOGO sale ending TODAY!