transfers/taxis from MCO to Port Canaveral

iMISH!

Hi, we'll be sailing in March with a group of 13. Can anyone recommend a transfer company? Our agent quoted us at $82 per person...which is insane. We also have kids in our group and I believe taxis don't usually have car seats on hand for little ones. Thanks!:)

Hi, we'll be sailing in March with a group of 13. Can anyone recommend a transfer company? Our agent quoted us at $82 per person...which is insane. We also have kids in our group and I believe taxis don't usually have car seats on hand for little ones. Thanks!:)

We have had good luck with Cortrans, for $20pp one-way.

20 x 13 = $260

It would be less expensive, I would think, to rent two SUVS!

Also, call cortransbus.com, as Bob suggested, and ask what they would charge to send one bus for just you. They may charge less than that $260.

:)

Edited by Merion_Mom

Taxi's are the most expansive way to go . MCO as about 45 minutes from Port Canaveral. If they have to run empty back to PC. The taxi from PC might charge you double for the run for the time lost on the cab coming back empty.

A possible option would be to rent a car or 2 (or 3), drive to PC, and then drop the car(s). Several car rental agencies have locations a mile or 2 from the port with shuttle buses running regularly. Worked great when we did this but we only had 4 people and arrived a day early.

Check the Florida Departures port board for several other options/opinions.

https://www.goportcanaveral.com/airport-shuttle/day-of-cruise.php for 13 people its $150 bucks for one way, 300 for round trip, not too shabby. Thats an odd amount of people i usually recommend getting a hotel package with goportcanaveral but...well its already gonna be pretty pricey just the transportation costs lol

• 3 weeks later...