CCL Website issue

topspin1267

I also could not access one of my bookings & called customer service. The rep I spoke to confirmed that there is an issue and reassured me my booking had not been canceled. She put in a request to the tech dept to reattach my booking to my account. According to her it should be visible online within 2-3 days.

Glad I checked through some posts as I was going to pose this same question. I haven't been able to manage my cruise for the past few days. I get sent to a FAQ page. I've tried Firefox and Internet Explorer with the same results. I've cleared my cache and still nothing. I emailed them and am awaiting a reply. Kind of frustrating...

Glad I checked through some posts as I was going to pose this same question. I haven't been able to manage my cruise for the past few days. I get sent to a FAQ page. I've tried Firefox and Internet Explorer with the same results. I've cleared my cache and still nothing. I emailed them and am awaiting a reply. Kind of frustrating...

I'm using chrome without issues

I'm using chrome without issues

I'm using chrome and I can't access my booking either. I tried other browsers as well - no luck. When I tried this morning, the page looked different where you add your booking so hopefully it's just a website issue and they are working on it. I emailed yesterday and haven't heard back.

Just logged into my account on Carnival.com and the website does have some visual changes for accessing the bookings. But I can get to all three of my bookings with no problems (using FireFox).

If you haven't rebooted your computer recently, you may want to do that as well.

Steve

Just logged into my account on Carnival.com and the website does have some visual changes for accessing the bookings. But I can get to all three of my bookings with no problems (using FireFox).

If you haven't rebooted your computer recently, you may want to do that as well.

Steve

Agree! No problems here but layout has changed, a few more clicks..

I can get to a certain point but then keep getting re-directed to enter my booking number etc. over and over again. No response to 2 emails to tech department. Looks like they are upgrading the site but it sure is taking a long time! Been trying for days!

Just FYI - for those still having problems, when you add the booking to your account, fill in all the fields but DON'T check the box to "save this booking to the profile". This means you will have to fill it all in every time, but at least it works for being able to see your booking. They said they are still working on the issue.

Had this issue for a few weeks about a month ago... I figured it was just carnival's site being fickle... Called and if I logged out of my account I could then go in and view my booking is how they had me work around it. Well that was just dumb... If I logged into my account I could see all my history and everything, just could not manage my upcoming cruise. Called again. This time the lady that answered seemed to know what she was talking about. After about 20 minutes and her resetting my account, I had to log back in with a temp password that she gave me and then made a new one again. All my history was still there and I could manage the cruise. She said the glitch was with the fact that my most recent upcoming cruise had changed. (we had booked one onboard, then came back and changed it to another however, when you do that the booking number does not always change. That is what had the system messed up she said...) Not sure how much of that was true, but whatever she did cured the issue and now I can see everything and manage my cruise from any browser.