Blimey it's quiet on here without Kruzseeka or are you all watching BGT? :D:D

It's been quiet on here for days. Nearly midnight and I have just got in from a local dance. As I said to one of the Three Degrees (Majesty in April) it's not the same dancing without the floor swaying from side to side. I need another cruise!! :)

It's not been that warm here today :( Think you have had better weather up north this week :rolleyes::D

We have had fantastic weather here "up north" Linda. Was sunbathing in garden this afternoon. :)

Fabulous weather today :)

Just in from seeing the wonderful Evita.

Have been very busy recently with family commitments.

Thanks for the Aurora link, Linda. Checked it out this morning and it was 10 degrees :eek:

That's me all caught up now :D

It looks like Sunday is going to be another scorcher. Great for tanning the blue white legs before my holiday. Just trying to avoid the strap marks on the shoulders. It's not the look I want for posh frock night. :)

I wonder what Simon did to get the young girl so eggsited!

Watch BGT Linda? You gotta be joking. Been lovely and sunny up here, but wind is cool still. I think it's followed us from the Med cruise :D. But I've not seen much of it been working until yesterday morning.

Hope Kruzseeka is having a great time.

Berwyn.

Watch BGT Linda? You gotta be joking. Been lovely and sunny up here, but wind is cool still. I think it's followed us from the Med cruise :D. But I've not seen much of it been working until yesterday morning.

Hope Kruzseeka is having a great time.

Berwyn.

Actually, it was rather good this year :)

This was the winner (although not British :rolleyes:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n_Rg1s-Ya0

Yes I hope Kruzseeka is having a good time. She is such a lovely, helpful and informative person.

Should be renamed "Hungary's Got Talent".........bloody "johnny foreigners"....still I suppose it's the public's fault. Just like every General Election...........rant over.......where's the eggs?

Should be renamed "Hungary's Got Talent".........bloody "johnny foreigners"....still I suppose it's the public's fault. Just like every General Election...........rant over.......where's the eggs?
Ha ha - but your joke is lost on this lot as they didn't watch it :rolleyes::D:D

Archived